• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Dragon Kane, is 20KM. Kars could adapt to the poison, possibly. He did adapt to survive in lava for a while, to escape, so he would most likely adapt here as well. The Problem being, he can't hurt a 20 KILOMETER He just can't kill it, maybe post dragon could be a good fight.

Don't know where else they can discuss, maybe someone will see it and add to the profiles.

1)The achievement of Eto with the destruction of the gigantic compactor as a low-level citi-block. She destroyed it with oneshot. Weight calculations somewhere in the tens of thousands of tons, and this is a citi-block isn't it? In Durability can be put is the same as in Attack Potency.
2)Kaneki, "Black Reaper" destroyed kakuja Eto oneshot. The Kaneki OEK > Kaneki BR. However, Kaneko OEK can't get through Amon kakuja. I think this gives the citi-block in Amon's durability. And also this gives citi-block+ Seido's Attack Potency and displays a one-eyed ghouls in the top tiers.
3)Kaneki dodged Narukami's lightning. Why is it not given him a massively hypersonic?

(Sorry my bad english, I used a translator)

Back