• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Crisis Superman Speed Feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I redid Green Lantern for you here (gave you credit), but I would definitely redo Wonder Woman. Low-end she's in the quintillions, but upper-end she'll be in the sextillions alongside Superman.

Yeah, I do know like you said the lantern one can be quadrillions now using the larger area, so that would be where i'd personally see them sitting at and expect superman to be at. So the mid end seems to fit better with that I suppose, as well as the context of the story events. I think it's best to stick with 1 Unvierse diameter most likely just due to crossing time space being unquntifiable. I mean the 1 sec is possible, but for the sake of being conservative and giving him a more linear and consistent boost in speed I think an hour is as realistic and best to use in this case.

@Heart of Steel Help with fixing the grammar of profiles is very appreciated. It is statistics changes that are considered as vandalism, if there is no preceding discussion with approval from the community.

@Antvasima

Thank you. I'll get started on grammatical corrections very soon. However, the first character page I would like to edit is Cyborg (Post-Flashpoint), as all his statistics currently say "Unknown." Would you mind looking at the blog post I've created below and giving your opinion on some of the calculations and estimations?

Also, what about creating new character pages? Are the rules for that the same (in that the community needs to vote before statistics can be inserted) or can they be put in initially and then voted upon later? Thanks again.

Cyborg (Post-Flashpoint) Feats

Well, new profiles need to have very good explanations for the statistics, and in the case they cite calculations, these must first have been accepted by either the Narutoforums calculators, or our own calculation group.

I am too busy right now to check out your suggested Cyborg statistics though.

PC Superman has been MFTL, for a while now. I'm not sure why the matter is being so discussed as if this wasn't already a thing.

Several of his feats include:

-Outracing the New God, Lightray. And Lightray is fast enough to encircle Apokolips several thousand times in a few minutes, and Apokolips is confirmed to be be larger than galaxies.

-Moving fast enough to negate the effects of time manipulation.

-Reacting to Wally and Barry travelling at MFTL.

-Breaches Darkseid's singularity that the Flashes needed to go FTL to enter.

-Blitzes SBP from Earth to Oa to Krypton.

And so on.

@Antvasima I don't think I scale Cyborg to Superman, just to Shazam in one instance, but I back it up with other estimated feats.

I appreciate the information though. However, just so I am understanding clearly, when creating new profiles, refrain from posting calculations until accepted by the community and just post the tiers of strength, speed, durability, etc. they fall under with thorough descriptions? I only want to be crystal clear to avoid unnecessarily locking pages and/or getting banned.

Looks good. I'm glad my research and calculations could be of assistance.

I feel like age can be more specific though (we know his exact age) and the Powers and Abilities can be split up to Standard Equipment, as to avoid making it a wall of text.

X Heart of Steel x said:
Looks good. I'm glad my research and calculations could be of assistance.
I feel like age can be more specific though (we know his exact age) and the Powers and Abilities can be split up to Standard Equipment, as to avoid making it a wall of text.
The DC universe is calculated to be 10.000.000.000x times the size of our universe.

This is an old thread. None of the participants will remember what it is about anymore. As such, I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back