• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post a Character, Receive a Character Sheet for a Zombie Apocalypse TTRPG

The Scout from Team Fortress 2

He is extremely fast and has superhuman stamina. He is very proficient in a variety of weapons, but mostly focuses on shotguns, pistols, and baseball bats. He also has the ability to jump twice, which can aid him greatly in vertical and horizontal movement. He is also incredibly evasive and agile, as well as being able to regenerate on a Mid-low level via some of his equipment. While he isn't the brightest when it comes to book smarts, he is known as one of the nine best mercenaries in the world, and can trick the geniuses on his team from time to time.

Last edited:
Dawn is here. I uh... she doesn't really work for this. I did ask for non-supernatural people, and ya seem to have chosen the only supernatural person in the entire show. Still, an attempt is made @Flashlight237.

Last'n for the night, Raoden. @Zaratthustra I like 'em, but I struggled with his magic since that's his primary shtick. Supernatural powers in All Flesh are mostly more on the cleric side of the D&D equivalency scale, so I decided to mostly just ignore them, save for adding them as a power in the attack section. Cloistered is a very fun trait to work with.

Pfft, weak stomach..! Have you seen the crap the contestants had to eat from Chef?
I had to balance points, I took a shot in the dark since tea. I have, in fact, not seen that.

That's a pretty good suggestion, Armor. Good job.

The monster's dont frighten him, and they can bite him, he'll be standing right there in his tighty walter whities

Edgelord is done. I read far too much of his wiki pages and related wiki pages to try to do this guy to only realize "oh so he's basically just good with guns and doesn't die easy". My only regret is not making his Constitution 5 but by the time I decided that would be more apt, I did not want to redo the work (it wasn't much work I'm just lazy).

@AnAverageUsername Your man is done.

Edgelord is done. I read far too much of his wiki pages and related wiki pages to try to do this guy to only realize "oh so he's basically just good with guns and doesn't die easy". My only regret is not making his Constitution 5 but by the time I decided that would be more apt, I did not want to redo the work (it wasn't much work I'm just lazy).

@AnAverageUsername Your man is done.
Thanks

I will say though, he's not edgy, he's cool. There's a clear line in that regard.

Thanks

I will say though, he's not edgy, he's cool. There's a clear line in that regard.
no he's definitely edgy, I'm fairly well versed in identifying this sort of thing

I didn't call it stupid, I called it edgy

I like edgy things.

Im still waiting for the day Gungrave gets the same recognition as Trigun, not only here, but everywhere online.

Oh, and so that people can play the games without having to buy a PS2.
"Yar har fiddle dee dee" is a line I will never tire of saying, unrelatedly.

How about one of these guys? (I don't think they'd be very good but they're not supernatural so... yay?)

Back