• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly TWD Lifting Strenght Upgrade

Lifting Strenght: It is already known that a group of walkers can overpower a tiger and horse
Starts 2:07

Walkers kill horses:
FTWD
Starts 0:24

TWD
Starts 7:53. I didn't find this scene on YouTube, so I found a reaction

Also Walkers can tear apart humans
Season 10 Episode 16 Starts: 1:55. Walker tear woman leg 1:57, walker tear woman arm 2:00, walker tear woman spine? 2:02 ((I still haven't figured out what is this)

In this scene Walker solo broke man neck. Starts 0:49

Calc for this feat:
Characters such as Glenn and Tyreese were able to survive and get out of group of walkers who, as mentioned earlier, will overpower down a horse or tiger.

Glenn. Starts 0:08
https://youtu.be/zQZZMEyUuJs?si=kMZAQ5AbTeqcN88S

Tyreese. Starts 2:54
https://youtu.be/NNBJqbaReXQ?si=Lw2c276f9qq6aKjO

In spin-off of TWD Daryl Dixon. Variant super walker can tear out jaws of other variant super walker. Starts 5:05
https://youtu.be/QD-9Q-zPAVE?si=31faYdCIwvdr9qP5

Such walkers can tear off pieces of walls. Starts 0:27
https://youtu.be/RenEFHcAAfU?si=_AH3DM4XnvJFJlVb

Daryl can also fight off such walkers.
Together with another man, he can knock them down and stop them with chains. 5:11 and 5:14
https://youtu.be/QD-9Q-zPAVE?si=uBM6NwdvFocc6tts

Daryl also can stop solo this walker type. Start 1:57 and many moments where Daryl and another man can resist these walkers. Just watch full video
https://youtu.be/QD-9Q-zPAVE?si=cNNlfc5i4Vnfbn_8

What am i suggesting: Upgrade Athletic Human lifting strenght to Class 1 lifting strenght to characters who comparable to Glenn, Tyreese, Daryl. Who can wrestle, hold up and stop walkers. There are a lot of such of this moments in Twd, I'm too lazy to look for them.

Also in TWD there Jerry who can hold a tree log for a long time so that the cave does not collapse

Video quality is poor. This is Season 10 Episode 9

And in TWD wolrd beyond there is a character who is capable of breaking necks. Starts 6:25

Strongest character like Beta can get at least class 1 ls because he is physically strongest in verse

The problem may arise from the fact that walkers are rotten and their bones are less solid. Rotten and not rotten walkers remain a big incomprehensible thing in TWD, some of them literally fall apart from a little damage, while others can withstand falls from buildings. Starts 5:42
And some walkers can cause the same impact when falling as human bodies. Starts 12:08 I didn't find the moment on YouTube so this is reaction. Morgan throw walker and walker falls on the car destroying it roof

Jim falls from building and also destroy car roof

Feats in the OP are universally group feats and aren't really valid. Noah's thing doesn't show his actual jaw being ripped off, just his cheek being torn through.

Feats in the OP are universally group feats and aren't really valid. Noah's thing doesn't show his actual jaw being ripped off, just his cheek being torn through.
Gleen and Tyreese? Daryl who holds door against walkers 0:15

Walker who can solo broke soldier neck?

Walkers push car 0:37 and later Morgan who can solo held back a group of walkers 0:55

If the feats are considered acceptable than I'm inclined to agree given the many times that cast members wrestle with walkers, even if it is briefly (While they do struggle to hold them off, they seem to be more even more times than not, and it's more of a stamina issue since walkers don't get tired.)

Gleen and Tyreese? Daryl who holds door against walkers 0:15

Walker who can solo broke soldier neck?

Walkers push car 0:37 and later Morgan who can solo held back a group of walkers 0:55

I didn't say I disagreed with the notion that characters are stronger physically than, at least, individual walkers. At a certain point skill and leverage will come into it, hell normal stocks held them back securely for that medic fellow's shelter, you probably know who I'm referring to.

I disagree with specifically the "jaw ripping" feat (which simply isn't what happened in that scene) and the OP's proposal of Class 1.

I didn't say I disagreed with the notion that characters are stronger physically than, at least, individual walkers. At a certain point skill and leverage will come into it, hell normal stocks held them back securely for that medic fellow's shelter, you probably know who I'm referring to.

I disagree with specifically the "jaw ripping" feat (which simply isn't what happened in that scene) and the OP's proposal of Class 1.
What about this: in spin-off of TWD Daryl Dixon. Variant super walker can tear out jaws of other variant super walker. Starts 5:05

And Group of Walkers can push car. Starts 0:37

I think if take into account all these feats. That can probably be given to characters who can restrain a group of walkers and who comparable to them and Daryl who can hold up and resist to super variant walker (and characters comparable to him) who can tear jaw maybe at least class 1 and strongest character like Beta must be given possibly or likely class 5 LS

I fell off somewhere in Season 11, I remember Maggie being reintroduced and then some fellow in military gear blowing up and I thought "gee whiz this is getting silly, I'd like to watch something else for awhile now". Meant to return to it but I've been ignoring it for like nine months now or so.

Regarding the first: "For these reasons, only use neck snapping as justification for Class 1 if the character has consistently demonstrated such strength with other feats." Neck snapping on its own can only ever really be a light supporting feat since it can be done with significantly less strength than Class 1 if done correctly. Here, the dude is using his entire body strength and applying that pressure to the neck.

Regarding the second: The walker didn't rip his head off, his head was pushed backwards by being pulled through the wall. I'll grant you that this is a well above average LS feat for Walkers, most of them can't pull that sort of thing off, but I wouldn't know how to calculate it personally (nor would I agree with that being an average strength feat for them, compare it to practically any other instance of Walker LS and you'll find that it's out of the norm).

What about this: in spin-off of TWD Daryl Dixon. Variant super walker can tear out jaws of other variant super walker. Starts 5:05

And Group of Walkers can push car. Starts 0:37

I think if take into account all these feats. That can probably be given to characters who can restrain a group of walkers and who comparable to them and Daryl who can hold up and resist to super variant walker (and characters comparable to him) who can tear jaw maybe at least class 1 and strongest character like Beta must be given possibly or likely class 5 LS

Respectfully, even normal people can push cars like that. Hell, I've pushed a car like that, in High School with my classmates.

Your jaw ripping video is blocked but if it's anything like the other one (damaging the jaw rather than just ripping it straight off) my answer would be "no" again. I don't really comprehend why you'd land on Class 5 for Beta, either, neither of these feats are his.

Regarding the first: "For these reasons, only use neck snapping as justification for Class 1 if the character has consistently demonstrated such strength with other feats." Neck snapping on its own can only ever really be a light supporting feat since it can be done with significantly less strength than Class 1 if done correctly. Here, the dude is using his entire body strength and applying that pressure to the neck.

Regarding the second: The walker didn't rip his head off, his head was pushed backwards by being pulled through the wall. I'll grant you that this is a well above average LS feat for Walkers, most of them can't pull that sort of thing off, but I wouldn't know how to calculate it personally (nor would I agree with that being an average strength feat for them, compare it to practically any other instance of Walker LS and you'll find that it's out of the norm).
It was an ordinary walker who can broke man neck. Just some walkers in TWD verse is weak and rotten and some walkers is strong and slightly rotten

The neck snapping above was done by a survivor, not a walker. I'm not sure what you're referring to. Still, I'm aware of the somewhat variable strength of walkers- like I said, I've seen up to Season 11 and consumed some side media (Saints and Sinners, the Telltale games, etc). The issue is that the feats presented here are either not as impressive as suggested in their presentation, or diluted by context.

The neck snapping above was done by a survivor, not a walker. I'm not sure what you're referring to. Still, I'm aware of the somewhat variable strength of walkers- like I said, I've seen up to Season 11 and consumed some side media (Saints and Sinners, the Telltale games, etc). The issue is that the feats presented here are either not as impressive as suggested in their presentation, or diluted by context.
I'll try to explain.

1. Groups of Walkers can overpower tiger and horses. Glenn and Tyreese able to get out of group of walkers (who can overpower horses and tigers). Such characters as Beta Negan Rick Daryl Governor Shane Jesus Abraham Merle superior to Glenn in scaling chain in TWD verse profile (Daryl could hold back angry Tyreese, check Daryl profile) (Rick could overpower Glenn and threw him few meters away, check Rick profile, and Rick defeat Tyreese).
2. Average walker in TWD verse can knock down or kill an adult human. If most walkers were rotten and weak, then people would have no difficulty killing them (but throughout the series, we are shown that people have difficulty with them). If we take the general statistics of the walkers shown in TWD verse, then we can understand that there are more average walkers who can cause trouble in close combat for adults than rotten and weak walkers. You and your classmates are very strong. But still, push car sideways is more difficult than just pushing the car in front (although the walkers did it in a crowd, but they did not consciously try to move the car themselves, or specifically grab hold of it to move it, they were guided only by the instinct of thirst for flesh and they just piled on the car and go to people). Average walker (not mutant, not super walker) can do this
2. If the link to the video where the super walker tears off jaw does not work, then the video on YouTube is called: daryl dixon vs variant walkers 4k from channel Edgardo Productions. Also, super walkers can tear off pieces of walls

Daryl can resist and struggle such walkers
3. Of course, there are a lot of moments in TWD series as the characters wrestle of struggle with average walkers.

What do I want to say: Characters who comparable to Daryl, Glenn, Tyreese (Or who surpass them) must have class 1 or at least class 1 lifting strenght. Why Beta should have possibly or likely class 5 LS? Read the first comment from MarkGoldbridge for this post and because of the fact that Beta is physically superior all characters in his verse and he is the strongest in scaling chain of TWD verse

Last edited:
Rick just casually flipped over an entire bed in The Ones Who Live. Not really notable but when I was watching the episode I was like "goddamn"

1. Groups of Walkers can overpower tiger and horses. Glenn and Tyreese able to get out of group of walkers (who can overpower horses and tigers). Such characters as Beta Negan Rick Daryl Governor Shane Jesus Abraham Merle superior to Glenn in scaling chain in TWD verse profile (Daryl could hold back angry Tyreese, check Daryl profile) (Rick could overpower Glenn and threw him few meters away, check Rick profile, and Rick defeat Tyreese).
I know, both of those things happened pre-Season 11 and I assisted in setting up the scaling chain in a previous CRT, I've not been an active element in making said CRTs but I have been speaking on the Walking Dead stuff for awhile now. I figure it's a verse I know shit about, and so I may as well.

2. Average walker in TWD verse can knock down or kill an adult human. If most walkers were rotten and weak, then people would have no difficulty killing them (but throughout the series, we are shown that people have difficulty with them). If we take the general statistics of the walkers shown in TWD verse, then we can understand that there are more average walkers who can cause trouble in close combat for adults than rotten and weak walkers. You and your classmates are very strong. But still, push car sideways is more difficult than just pushing the car in front (although the walkers did it in a crowd, but they did not consciously try to move the car themselves, or specifically grab hold of it to move it, they were guided only by the instinct of thirst for flesh and they just piled on the car and go to people). Average walker (not mutant, not super walker) can do this
They can, but it's not a case of incomparability, and most humans that fall to a single walker do so due to fear or surprise. I can't remember a single scene in which a character was not able to grapple with a walker at least a little bit- the way you phrase it, you'd suggest a complete layer of superiority, and that just doesn't really make sense. And no, flipping a car is just a thing people do, what the hell- even done sideways (as we did, as others do- you can just Google this, this isn't like secret knowledge or whatever). Walkers are normally about comparable to humans, with some humans being notably stronger (because they are, in fact, strong humans)- this includes most of the cast's veteran survivors (Glenn, Rick, Daryl, Governor, Tyrese, Beta, Abraham, etc)- these are not facts I dispute.

The calc doesn't really do anything for me and I'm not sure what it's trying to even really calculate. It's calculated as though the soldier ripped out a chunk of plaster equal to the surface area of the vent but what seems to happen is he pulls out the fixtures keeping it in place (in other words, ripping it off the wall), which would require significantly less than what the calc suggests. You guys really need to find feats that can't be disproven by the fact that normal people do them quite literally every day.

2. If the link to the video where the super walker tears off jaw does not work, then the video on YouTube is called: daryl dixon vs variant walkers 4k from channel Edgardo Productions. Also, super walkers can tear off pieces of walls
Two things. Firstly, no, it pulls out its fixtures. Secondly, while this is an impressive feat (probably), we can't see exactly what this entails, and it wasn't done all at once- the thing is visibly pulling at the chains the entire time, albeit not being concentrated on this.

3. Of course, there are a lot of moments in TWD series as the characters wrestle of struggle with average walkers.

What do I want to say: Characters who comparable to Daryl, Glenn, Tyreese (Or who surpass them) must have class 1 or at least class 1 lifting strenght. Why Beta should have possibly or likely class 5 LS? Read the first comment from MarkGoldbridge for this post and because of the fact that Beta is physically superior all characters in his verse and he is the strongest in scaling chain of TWD verse
There's of course a great deal of inconsistency. Tyrese struggling with even one walker doesn't make much sense since he managed to shove off small crowds of them. I don't disagree with this point. I disagree with Class 1 or Class 5, because they are entirely unfounded and practically all of their feats remain grounded within reality and real human limits. I agree with the notion that Beta is the most physically impressive of the survivors (a point I suggested to be added to the scaling change when, again, I assisted with the creation of said scaling chain- I was there, Gandalf).

I know, both of those things happened pre-Season 11 and I assisted in setting up the scaling chain in a previous CRT, I've not been an active element in making said CRTs but I have been speaking on the Walking Dead stuff for awhile now. I figure it's a verse I know shit about, and so I may as well.

They can, but it's not a case of incomparability, and most humans that fall to a single walker do so due to fear or surprise. I can't remember a single scene in which a character was not able to grapple with a walker at least a little bit- the way you phrase it, you'd suggest a complete layer of superiority, and that just doesn't really make sense. And no, flipping a car is just a thing people do, what the hell- even done sideways (as we did, as others do- you can just Google this, this isn't like secret knowledge or whatever). Walkers are normally about comparable to humans, with some humans being notably stronger (because they are, in fact, strong humans)- this includes most of the cast's veteran survivors (Glenn, Rick, Daryl, Governor, Tyrese, Beta, Abraham, etc)- these are not facts I dispute.

The calc doesn't really do anything for me and I'm not sure what it's trying to even really calculate. It's calculated as though the soldier ripped out a chunk of plaster equal to the surface area of the vent but what seems to happen is he pulls out the fixtures keeping it in place (in other words, ripping it off the wall), which would require significantly less than what the calc suggests. You guys really need to find feats that can't be disproven by the fact that normal people do them quite literally every day.

Two things. Firstly, no, it pulls out its fixtures. Secondly, while this is an impressive feat (probably), we can't see exactly what this entails, and it wasn't done all at once- the thing is visibly pulling at the chains the entire time, albeit not being concentrated on this.

There's of course a great deal of inconsistency. Tyrese struggling with even one walker doesn't make much sense since he managed to shove off small crowds of them. I don't disagree with this point. I disagree with Class 1 or Class 5, because they are entirely unfounded and practically all of their feats remain grounded within reality and real human limits. I agree with the notion that Beta is the most physically impressive of the survivors (a point I suggested to be added to the scaling change when, again, I assisted with the creation of said scaling chain- I was there, Gandalf).
What do you think about the fact that a group of walkers who overpowered a tiger and who can knock down and overpower horses couldn't knock down or overpower Glenn and Tyrese? Glenn and Tyrese were able to get out of a group of walkers who can overpower tiger and horses. This doesn't that mean they should have class 1 lifting strenght?

Why don't you accept this feat? Is there a mistake in the calculations? I doubt that an ordinary person in reality will be able to break another person's neck like that. What's wrong with the feat where super walker tears off a piece of wall?

At 10 seconds, this walker is injected with a serum (the doctor marks the time) and only then he tears off pieces of the walls. That is, before that, it was an ordinary walker who just moved chains. I doubt that in reality an ordinary person will be able to tear off pieces of walls like that if he is chained up

So what about the feat where a super variant walker rips off the jaw of another super variant walker? And Daryl can struggle and resist such a walker

What do you think about the fact that a group of walkers who overpowered a tiger and who can knock down and overpower horses couldn't knock down or overpower Glenn and Tyrese? Glenn and Tyrese were able to get out of a group of walkers who can overpower tiger and horses. This doesn't that mean they should have class 1 lifting strenght?
Tigers only have Class 1, which means dividing that can easily result in only Peak Human or Athletic Human LS. This is worsened by the fact that much of these creatures' maximum LS comes from momentum, which isn't the circumstances that they're dispatched in on-screen: Shiva dies by being immobilized, already having charged in, as do horses. When Shiva can charge, she easily topples individual zombies- they don't scale to her, and certainly neither do humans, too.

Groups of walkers are uncoordinated and easily handled. There's many times as many instances where the same individuals are dealt with by individual walkers. They are stronger than individuals, but not so much that we should come to think that they are as strong as five, ten, or twenty walkers combined- the show doesn't allow for this.

Why don't you accept this feat? Is there a mistake in the calculations? I doubt that an ordinary person in reality will be able to break another person's neck like that. What's wrong with the feat where super walker tears off a piece of wall?
That calculation is not for breaking the neck. That calculation is for the destruction of the wall, and I already addressed it earlier in this thread. I invite you to re-read that.

At 10 seconds, this walker is injected with a serum (the doctor marks the time) and only then he tears off pieces of the walls. That is, before that, it was an ordinary walker who just moved chains. I doubt that in reality an ordinary person will be able to tear off pieces of walls like that if he is chained up
If you continue to strawman me like this I shall have to begin taking it personally. Never did I say this was an ordinary person's feat, my position was that this was instead a gradual buildup- the zombie is visibly yanking and pulling on the chain for the entire video, with who knows how much weakening of the restraints before the injection.

So what about the feat where a super variant walker rips off the jaw of another super variant walker? And Daryl can struggle and resist such a walker
Again, this feat cannot be seen by me, it is blocked on YouTube in my country (that is, the United States). You previously referred to significant facial damage as "ripping off the jaw", which is obviously incorrect- if it is similar to that, it would not be usable. Otherwise, maybe, I'd need to see it.

Tigers only have Class 1, which means dividing that can easily result in only Peak Human or Athletic Human LS. This is worsened by the fact that much of these creatures' maximum LS comes from momentum, which isn't the circumstances that they're dispatched in on-screen: Shiva dies by being immobilized, already having charged in, as do horses. When Shiva can charge, she easily topples individual zombies- they don't scale to her, and certainly neither do humans, too.

Groups of walkers are uncoordinated and easily handled. There's many times as many instances where the same individuals are dealt with by individual walkers. They are stronger than individuals, but not so much that we should come to think that they are as strong as five, ten, or twenty walkers combined- the show doesn't allow for this.

That calculation is not for breaking the neck. That calculation is for the destruction of the wall, and I already addressed it earlier in this thread. I invite you to re-read that.

If you continue to strawman me like this I shall have to begin taking it personally. Never did I say this was an ordinary person's feat, my position was that this was instead a gradual buildup- the zombie is visibly yanking and pulling on the chain for the entire video, with who knows how much weakening of the restraints before the injection.

Again, this feat cannot be seen by me, it is blocked on YouTube in my country (that is, the United States). You previously referred to significant facial damage as "ripping off the jaw", which is obviously incorrect- if it is similar to that, it would not be usable. Otherwise, maybe, I'd need to see it.
The moment where super variant walker tear off jaw of another super variant walker: Daryl Dixon Season 1 Episode 6 Starts 7:00

Тигры имеют только класс 1, что означает, что разделение может легко привести только к пиковому человеческому или спортивному человеческому LS. Ситуация усугубляется тем фактом, что большая часть максимального LS этих существ происходит из-за инерции, а это не те обстоятельства, в которых они появляются на экране: Шива умирает, будучи обездвиженным, уже начав атаковать, как и лошади. Когда Шива может атаковать, она легко сбивает с ног отдельных зомби — они не масштабируются до нее, и, конечно же, люди тоже.

Группы ходоков нескоординированы, и ими легко управлять. Случаев, когда с одними и теми же людьми сталкиваются отдельные ходоки, во много раз больше. Они сильнее отдельных людей, но не настолько, чтобы мы могли подумать, что они так же сильны, как пять, десять или двадцать ходоков вместе взятых — шоу этого не допускает.

Этот расчет не на то, чтобы сломать шею. Этот расчет рассчитан на разрушение стены, и я уже говорил об этом ранее в этой теме. Я приглашаю вас перечитать это.

Если вы продолжите так меня обманывать, мне придется принять это на свой счет. Я никогда не говорил, что это подвиг обычного человека, моя позиция заключалась в том, что это было постепенное наращивание - зомби на протяжении всего видео заметно дергает и тянет цепь, с неизвестно насколько сильно ослабляя ограничители перед инъекцией.

Опять же, этот подвиг я не могу увидеть, он заблокирован на YouTube в моей стране (то есть США). Ранее вы называли значительные повреждения лица «отрывом челюсти», что явно неверно — если бы это было похоже на это, его нельзя было бы использовать. В противном случае, возможно, мне нужно было бы это увидеть.
Sorry about calc feat. I think that the one I asked to calc it misunderstood me (my mistake). Can watch this video. Starts 0:50. What do you think about it?

Sorry about calc feat. I think that the one I asked to calc it misunderstood me (my mistake). Can watch this video. Starts 0:50. What do you think about it?

I can't seem to set my VPN settings to Turkey to see the video. So I can't really judge.

I think considering this feat. At the end, walker breaks neck of a military man.

And the moment where super variant walker tear off jaw of another super variant walker

Tear off jaw is class 10 LS. But walker jaw may be a little rotten than human jaw. Therefore, super variant walker can be have class 5 LS. Daryl could struggle and resist to this walker

I think if we take into account all these facts, we can say that the TWD characters who can wrestle and struggle with walkers and who comparable to Daryl should have class 1 or at least class 1 lifting strenght

Video unavailable

This video contains content from ShopAMC, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
I still have to deal with this.

Yeah, it's important to note that the F = MA formula is something to be considered when it comes to moving large objects slowly but surely. Abd being on wheels does greatly lower the friction minimum.

I think I've responded to both of those twice now.

I think I've responded to both of those twice now.
What about this?
I think considering this feat. At the end, walker breaks neck of a military man.

And the moment where super variant walker tear off jaw of another super variant walker

Tear off jaw is class 10 LS. But walker jaw may be a little rotten than human jaw. Therefore, super variant walker can be have class 5 LS. Daryl could struggle and resist to this walker

I think if we take into account all these facts, we can say that the TWD characters who can wrestle and struggle with walkers and who comparable to Daryl should have class 1 or at least class 1 lifting strenght

For the last time.

1. The neck breaking feats have never been enough to justify Class 1 on their own. Never ever. Our own calculation states this outright and you've been told that already by me. It is a supporting feat. Furthermore, your video here isn't exactly compelling evidence of neck breaking since A. it seems like his head is just being tilted back to fit and B. we don't see the other side.

2. The video still doesn't work. You have linked this three times now, I believe, it will not suddenly begin to work.

3. Even if the video did work, and it was an actual instance of tearing off a jaw (which would be different than the last video you offered as evidence of ripping off someone's jaw, in which their cheek got torn through and little else), Class 10 would even seem to be a substantial outlier, even in comparison to the other unlikely feat of neck snapping.

I'm unsubscribing, my last evaluations apply. I reject Class 1.

For the last time.

1. The neck breaking feats have never been enough to justify Class 1 on their own. Never ever. Our own calculation states this outright and you've been told that already by me. It is a supporting feat. Furthermore, your video here isn't exactly compelling evidence of neck breaking since A. it seems like his head is just being tilted back to fit and B. we don't see the other side.

2. The video still doesn't work. You have linked this three times now, I believe, it will not suddenly begin to work.

3. Even if the video did work, and it was an actual instance of tearing off a jaw (which would be different than the last video you offered as evidence of ripping off someone's jaw, in which their cheek got torn through and little else), Class 10 would even seem to be a substantial outlier, even in comparison to the other unlikely feat of neck snapping.

I'm unsubscribing, my last evaluations apply. I reject Class 1.
Walker broke soldier neck, you can hear it by the sound. A human neck can't bend like that
If you can't watch the video soldier death is ending of episode 1 season 3 Fear The Walking Dead
Moment where super varinat walker tear off jaw of another super varinat walker is Daryl Dixon Season 1 Episode 6

Back