• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yuyuyu Additions

We can't. I'm still waiting for the result for the calc. Even without it, Fuu destroying the roots was when she was 5-gauge-boosted, which is stronger than her base form

Well she did it IN base, just with the power of her gauge, which I guess they can use to power themselves up in base.

GoldenScorpions said:
Gun142 said:
And where did you find about Shinjyu Regenerationn?
When Vertexes damage Shinju's roots, it can regenerate them
The Shinjyu's roots are a representation of Shikoku so, if the roots are damaged, Shikoku will be affected in some way. That's the reason why the roots can regen, there are the city in some way

ZeroTwo64 said:
But there is a problem! If the Shinju has a god as powerful as the HG, why was it defeated 300 years before yuyuyu?
The Shinjyu it's composed by the Earthly Gods and some exiled Heavenly Gods. The Earhtly Gods lose the bet for human value and there were some Heavenly Gods who disagreed with the idea of exterminate humanity. In the mobile game, Itsuki ask: "If it was so powerful, why was defeated?", and Akamine Yuuna answer: There are a lot of powerful Heavenly Gods, especially Koto... never mind. The God who is powerful as the HG was exiled, maybe by Kotoamatsukami, because he disagreed with the others HG. Just think in it, a lot of Gods (with Kotoamatsukami who in sintoism is the first group of gods) againist one

Gojira1234 said:
Well she did it IN base, just with the power of her gauge, which I guess they can use to power themselves up in base.
Just as a curious date. In the mobile game, Tougo can use an attack really similar to her cannons in Mankai. I have to search to see if another do this (Example: Takashima in the game can use an attack based in her Shuten Doji's form)

Also, I keep forgetting things, the Shinjyu is able to take by the force his power. In Nogi Wakaba Wa Yuusha de Aru, when Chikage attacks Wakaba, Shinjyu took all the power Chikage have

Also, a small correction to something we'd discussed before. The real stats for Leo would be:

Unmerged-Leo with self-destruct: 5-B (for destroying nearly all Earth)

Unmerged-Leo: 5-C (on par with Mimori's Mankai's strongest attack)

Merged-Leo: At least Low 5-B (its giant fireball at the end of S1 needed Mimori, Karin, Itsuki and Fuu to stop it, all in Mankai: Moon level x 4 = Small Planet level)

I've been thinking. Should Heroes be immune to time stop? Because when Vertex invade, time stops and Heroes are transported to the Jukai. However, are Heroes immune to it in general or are they immune to it only because it's the Shinju's time stop, so it'd make sense for Heroes to move within it. There's also the case of Heroes being able to move freely in the World of Flames, where time is also stopped... What do?

I'm not sure actually. The first one is the Shinju's own induced time stop so of course the Heroes would still be able to move around during that by the Shinju's own will. Although where does it say that the World of Flames is also paused in time?

It happened right after she Mankai'd tho. And then directly after that she commented on that being the effect of the Mankai.

Edit: Just rewatched the scene and she realizes her heart stopped beating before she crosses over.

I don't think they should have resistance to time stop because we are not sure that they have resistance to general time stop, except Shinju's! Shinju wanted the heroes to go to Jukai, so gave them resistance to its time stop!

Well, in the final chapter of Yuusha no Shou, while the Heroes were fighting the HG, the members of the Taisha were turning into wheat. I guess the Shinjyu stop the time to make the Jukai and, after transport the Heroes, turn back the time to his normal flow.

By the way, the Mikos will have a expansion of their powers in Hanayui no Kirameki and Tougo it's a Miko so if there is a new power i'll tell to you

I'm not sure, but maybe via power scaling to Takashima Yuna (Althought we don't have her profile yet) whose Ichimokuren is comparable to thousand nukes

Back