• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yuyuyu Additions

Ok.

Then for now i suggest to add the "normal" durability and specify in the type 4 that they are protected by a 3-A person, this way it's still clear that they can't be killed by stuff below that, but it's a bit more accurate.

"As the Fairies are parts of Shinju, who is a Universe Tier God, and they share its characteristics, they prevent Heroes from getting killed by anything below Universe level"

I'm not sure where Great Mankai Yuna stands on hax, but shouldn't the Heroes' AP be boosted to like "at least High 7-A, up to High 6-B" for being able to damage the Scorpio Vertex (and each other)?

By being High 7-A, the characters can still damage each other, so I don't think that part warrants a change.

As for damaging Scorpio, wasn't it at best minor damage that was quickly regenerated? We already said Gin defeating Scorpio was a big outlier. Karin crushing Cancer's shields, which we determined were at least High 6-C, happened when she was in Mankai. So if getting through High 6-C demanded Mankai, getting through High 6-B will definitely demand Mankai, not regular Hero mode.

Has there been any implication that Heroes can resist anything mind related? Like, can Fairies prevent mental damage or mind hax?

GoldenScorpions said:
No, I meant: Do the Fairies prevent/block mental damage?
No, in fact, use a fairy cause mental damage. The Fairies are a power-up for the Heroes which works similar to Mankai for make an example

You can watch the chapters of Hanayui no Kirameki, in that game they expand the information about the Shinju

Well, I have recopiled this:

-There is a God as powerful as the Heavenly Gods inside the Shinjyu. That explains why Yuuna in Great Mankai was able to defeat the HG

-The Shinjyu, in the game, was able to create a whole world inside himslef and summon people from any time period

-There is three new heroes: Akihara Sekka, Kohagura Natsume and Akamine Yuuna

-The Heroes have a little Regenerationn factor

- There is also another God as powerful as the HG, but he stays neutral

-Akamine Yuuna is really a deal. First, she is strong as Yuuna (Akamine is from the first years of the Divine Era), second, she have a fairy able to take the form of the enemy, get into his mind and have an argument. If the enemy loses, the fairy will take the control of his body

-Also, there is a secret about the Yuuna's

This is a bit of all the information. If is there something you want to ask, just do it

I'm adding Pocket Reality Manipulation, Forceful Summoning and Forceful Time Travel on Shinju's beta profile.

How strong would you say Shinju's Regenerationn is?

Shinju should also have Memory Manipulation because it rewrote the memories of Yuna and the others so they wouldn't go after Togo

By the way, in the Yuki Yuna Wiki, there's a part talking about the Hero System. I will add it here

http://yuyuyu.wikia.com/wiki/Yusha_System#Overview%203

Also, now we know the Shinjyu have a god as powerful as the HG. That puts the Shinjyu in a Universe Level? And where did you find about Shinjyu Regenerationn?

We can put in the Shinjjyu's profile "Conceptual Records". In Nogi Wakaba's novel, they said that everything in the world is stored as a conceptual record within the Shinjyu.

What other features I investigate now? About the Mikos? The Heroes?

I almost forgot this. The mobile game has been updated, so it's probably that new chapters would be add. If there's new information I will put in here as fast as I can

Gun142 said:
By the way, in the Yuki Yuna Wiki, there's a part talking about the Hero System. I will add it here
http://yuyuyu.wikia.com/wiki/Yusha_System#Overview%203

Also, now we know the Shinjyu have a god as powerful as the HG. That puts the Shinjyu in a Universe Level? And where did you find about Shinjyu Regenerationn?

We can put in the Shinjjyu's profile "Conceptual Records". In Nogi Wakaba's novel, they said that everything in the world is stored as a conceptual record within the Shinjyu.

What other features I investigate now? About the Mikos? The Heroes?
Shinju is already Universe Level because its forcefield withstanded Heavenly God's energy blast

But there is a problem! If the Shinju has a god as powerful as the HG, why was it defeated 300 years before yuyuyu?

Back