• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yuyuyu Additions

The area that is inside Shinju is the only area were the people can live, that's the purpose of the barrier, keep away the Vertex and bring to the humanity a place where to live

Well that's what we thought, but you said (or implied) that the area within the Shinju's barrier is also actually covered in flame, but the Shinju makes an illusion so it doesn't LOOK like it is. That's where we were confused.

Sorry, I guess in that part I don't explain myself properly. just keep in mind the last comment: The area inside Shinju's barrier is the only space were the reality alteration didn't reach. Anything you want to know, please ask me, I'm trying to help as much as I can

So a self-destructing unmerged Leo Vertex is Planet level. I think it's safe to assume that self-destructing is Leo's strongest attack. Nonetheless, since Mimori countered an umerged Leo's fireball, would that mean all Heroes in Mankai are around Small Planet level?

I would assume so. But what would this say about their base Hero forms? Bc the 7-B tier is an extreme lowball based on the durability of the Stardust Vertexes

Yes. The light novels state that none of humanities weapons barely scratched them, which would include nukes which are mostly 7-B

Then I believe we can at least scale the Heroes to Fuu's feat of crushing a large part of Shinju's roots.

Also, in ep3 of S1, Karin easily solo'ed some Vertexes, which are of course stronger than Stardust. Do we know how strong a Vertex is (not counting Leo)?

Uhh well I know going off the NoWaYu respect threads, the Scorpio Vertex is the strongest Vertex (after Leo), and was able to tank all five of the original Heroes' Trump Cards (one of which was Takashima's Ichimokuren which apparently has the power of "1000 atomic bombs") so maybe into 6-C???? High 6-C even?

Are the Trump Cards equivalent to Mankai in power? I haven't read NoWaYu, but I know TC is like the manifestation of Fairies inside the bodies of Heroes instead of outside...

Also, I rewatched Karin defeating the Capricorn Vertex in ep3 of S1. While weaker than Scorpio and Leo, it should be quite strong still. Karin used 5 explosions before starting the sealing, and then sliced the core in 1 attack.

I don't think the Trump Cards are as strong as Mankai, because the third strongest, Wan'yuudo (Tamako's Trump Card) couldn't defeat the Scorpio Vertex. Shuten-Douji and Daitengu however might be, as they're the two strongest and are able to defeat the Vertexes in one hit.

Do you think we can safely assume the Vertexes got stronger between NoWaYu and WaSuYu/YuYuYu, then? Or are they about the same power, and just the Heroes got stronger?

I would assume it's the Heroes that got stronger over time to be better equipped to fight the Vertex.

Okay, so...

In NoWaYu, Scorpio tanked 6-C attacks. Scorpio is the 2nd strongest Vertex after Leo. In YuYuYu, Karin can solo the weaker Vertexes in Hero mode, like Capricorn. Capricorn could be safely assumed to be 7-A or High 7-A, I'd say. That puts Heroes at (High) 7-A in Hero mode.

This also fits well with the atomic bombs thing from NoWaYu.

We can safely assume that those "1000 atomic bombs" refer to modern ones, since the WoF happened in the 2010s. If we take the strongest atomic bomb with data we know of, the russian Tsar Bomba, it has a blast yield of 50 megatons in practice and up to 100 megatons in theory. Taking the practical value multiplied by 1000, we get 50000 megatons, which is equivalent to 50 gigatons, making it At Least 6-C. The Tsar Bomba was used in 1961, so there should be even stronger atomic bombs that exist but haven't been used, but would have likely been used against the Vertexes. And since Scorpio tanked such an attack, his DR is clearly higher, though we can't know exactly how much.

Since YuYuYu heroes in Mankai can defeat Scorpio, that fits.

So that'd put the NoWaYu Heroes' bases at 7-A too, since they're capable of harming the weaker Evolved/Perfect Vertex, and most of their Trump Cards at At least 6-C from scaling to Ichimokuren and Wan'yuudo. The next question for me is where do Shuten Douji and Daitengu stand from an AP standpoint? They're both THE strongest Trump Cards, able to oneshot every Vertex (including I think the Leo Vertex but I could be wrong).

Gojira1234 said:
the Scorpio Vertex is the strongest Vertex (after Leo), and was able to tank all five of the original Heroes' Trump Cards
But you said ^this earlier. Doesn't that mean Scorpion resisted Shuten Douji and Daitengu?

No, Yuna and Wakaba have two Trump Cards. When they took on the Scorpio Vertex, they were using Ichimokuren and Yoshitsune (respectively)

Ah ok, so their 2nd TC are the ones that can one-shot. Got it.

The question would be, are Shuten Douji and Daitengu as strong as Mankai? Both can one-shot Vertexes, but in WaSuYu/YuYuYu, Vertexes have an additionnal protection: the Soul, which needs Sealing. However, when in Mankai, the girls can one-shot them without the need of Sealing, which is what pushes them to 5-C, as well as scaling to Yuuna destroying Merged-Leo's soul.

Since Sealing isn't in NoWayu, even if Shuten Douji and Daitengu can one-shot, Vertexes didn't have the extra protection back then, so... what do?

Hmm. Well, Shuten Douji broke through the Cancer Vertex's plates in one go, whereas it took Ichimokuren 1,000 punches. 50 gigatons x 1,000 = 50,000 gigatons = 500 teratons I believe, putting Yuna using Shuten Douji and Wakaba using Daitengu at At least High 6-B

Then we got:

• NoWaYu Hero Mode: 7-A, because they can harm the lower-ranked Perfect Vertexes
  • WaSuYu Hero Mode: At Most High 7-A, because they can defeat lower-ranked Perfect Vertexes, but with trouble
  • YuYuYu Hero Mode: Likely High 7-A, because they can kill and solo lower-ranked Perfect Vertexes
  • YuYuYu Mankai: Low 5-B, because it scales to unmerged-Leo's fireball
  • NoWaYu Ichimokuren : At Least 6-C, because Tsar Bomba's blast yield of 50 megatons x 1000 = 50 gigatons
  • NoWaYu Wan'yuudo: At Least 6-C, because it's stronger than Ichimokuren
  • NoWaYu Shuten Douji: At Least 6-B, because: 50 gigatons x 1000 the power of Ichimokuren = 50 teratons
  • NoWaYu Daitengu: At Least 6-B, because it scales to Shuten Douji
  • NoWaYu remaining Trump Cards: At Least 6-C, because they scale to Ichimokuren
  • Cancer Vertex: At Least High 6-C Durability (AP too or lower?), because it can easily tank Ichimokuren
  • Scorpio: At Least 6-B, because they are on par with Shuten Douji.
  • Leo: Low 5-B AP, 5-B with self-destruction
The problem is that I see some inconsistencies...

In WaSuYu, Gin defeats 3 Vertexes, including Scorpio and Cancer, by herself (Granted, she dies in the process, but she does). I seriously doubt Gin is 6-B or even 6-C, though.

As for Mankai being Low 5-B, I'm also iffy about it. Yuuna barely managed to destroy the moon-sized Soul, which was from a merged Leo, not Leo itself, and THAT feat is 5-C and it was reached by really pushing the Hero's limits. From that, it means merged-Leo would be 5-C at maximum and Leo by itself would be lower (except self-destruct, that remains 5-B).

It's possible the soul is actually more durable than the moon, and as for Gin's feat, it could just be a case of PIS

Nothing other than the girls' Mankai AP if scaled to the Leo Vertex. But the Leo Star Cluster's soul had regenerative abilities too.

The merged-Soul having regen doesn't rly matter since Yuuna destroyed it in 1 punch. I think we should keep that feat at 5-C to be on the safe side, because beyond that we get too much into speculation.

Since Mimori countered unmerged-Leo's fireball, that'd make unmerged-Leo 5-C, and 5-B with self-destruct. What do you think?

Also, so do we keep Scorpio at At Least 6-B and Hero mode at High 7-A?

Sounds about right. For Gin's page we can mention her defeating the Scorpio, Cancer, and Sagittarius Vertexes, but we can say it's an outlier.

Finally, last change: WaSuYu Heroes

• Sonoko's Hero-AP gets amped at "At Most High 7-A" (same for Sumi, with Gin getting Likely High 7-A since she's stronger)
  • The Mankai-AP in WaSuYu gets amped a lot here. Right before losing her memories, Mimori counters Leo's fireball, so I guess that makes her 5-C, same for Sonoko as they scale to each other. Since Sonoko defeated 21 Vertexes on her own, including Leo, that would put her "At Least 5-C"

Hi, well, Shuten Doji was enough strong to destroy Virgo, Cancer, Piscis and Scorpio Vertex without a core and in the WaSuYu novel, Gin and the others face Vertex without a core, even in her final battle againist the three Vertex, Gin fought with Vertex without soul. Only the Leo Vertex in the novel has a soul or core

And there are two points I want to share with you two: First, in the novel of NoWaYu, they told us that the force of Shuten Doji gives Yuuna Takashima a god-like power and second, the first attack of the Vertex was in 2017 and stopped (temporaly) in 2019 if I don't remember bad

Anyway, what are you debating now? Can I help?

Back