• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yuyuyu Additions

The NoWaYu Heroes can beat Stadust but need a fairy to beat a evolved Vertex. In fact, Shuten Doji was necessary to beat a perfect Vertex without core who is a more weaker version of a perfect Vertex with core.

Leo Vertex "At least Small Planet level, likely Higher (Its giant fireball was casually destroying all of Shinju's roots, and only the power of 4 Heroes in Mankai combined could stop it)"

in that episode Yuuna attacks from the other side so i think that she alone overpowered that attack, what do you think about it? Am I wrong? The other 4 heroes couldn't stop the attack (in the picture The one on the right is Yuuna the ones on the left are the 4 heroes)
Yuuki yuuna

I have another question, why is Gin (and the other heroes who scales from her) only 7-A if she defeated a 6-C and a 6-B (as stated in her profile) at the same time?

Gin defeating the Cancer and Scorpio is most likely a big outlier. The girls in Hero mode haven't proved they can reach 6-C or 6-B at any point

When Leo fired its fireball, Mimori, Fu, Itsuki and Karin stopped it in its tracks after quite some trouble. When Yuna punched it and reached its core, the fireball has already been immobilized by the other Heroes

I was reading the script of the new VN which is settled after the end of Yuusha no Shou and I get this info: The Heavenly God used the same principle as the Shinju-sama's Forestization on a large scale outside the wall... And so, when it withdrew, the Shinju-sama was able to rewrite the logic of the world back.

That makes the Shinjyu a character with the ability of re-write reality?

This would debunk our previous belief that the HG can cause Destruction, instead making it reality/law/conceptual/physics manipulation, right? And thus, by extent, Shinju can also do so

I guess so. Reading the interview and the VN gives a lot of info that retcon the end of Yuusha no Shou, but the state of power of Dai Mankai and the Gods keeps the same

Reviving this. So I was thinking the Hero Club girls might get a big upgrade to 6-B. The reason for this being that Yuna, even very early on, is able to basically stomp the Scorpio Vertex alone, who's at this level.

Episode 2, after Togo transforms for the "first" time. After it slaps Yuna around a bunch, Togo transforms and starts fighting off Scorpio (not to mention that Togo was able to directly damage it alone as well, which the 2018 Heroes couldn't do even with their strongest attacks). Then afterward Yuna just basically ragdolls it.

Yep, 7-B at base.

• NoWaYu Ichimokuren : At Least 6-C, because Tsar Bomba's blast yield of 50 megatons x 1000 = 50 gigatons
  • NoWaYu Wan'yuudo: At Least 6-C, because it's stronger than Ichimokuren
  • NoWaYu Shuten Douji: At Least 6-B, because: 50 gigatons x 1000 the power of Ichimokuren = 50 teratons
  • NoWaYu Daitengu: At Least 6-B, because it scales to Shuten Douji
  • NoWaYu remaining Trump Cards: At Least 6-C, because they scale to Ichimokuren

Okay. I also think Tamako's durability in base could be At Most 6-B with her shield, seeing as it blocked the Scorpio Vertex for a short while before breaking. Same with Wan'yuudo as while it couldn't hurt Scorpio, it blocked multiple of its attacks.

I was thinking, if Year 300's Heroes become 6-B, shouldn't all Vertexes (except Leo and Stardust) becomes 6-B as well? Because Yuna and the rest don't always stomp Vertexes, since they had trouble a few times.

Something I'm realizing is that scaling is super friggin weird in YuYuYu. Basically everyone, including the Vertexes, are as strong or weak as they need to be in an given situation.

Yep, pretty much.

That's why we put their Durability "Varies between Mountain level to Large Country level" for Yuusha-mode, and "Varies between Mountain level to Moon level" for Mankai-mode, with the justification of "Varies depending on how much she focuses on defense"

Good, sorry for being late.

Starting with the Yuunas, all of them (Yuuki, Takashima and Akamine) have a curse in their hands that allows them to kill gods who come from the heaven or anything with divine power of the Heavenly Gods. With the Vertex created by the rebelling god that doesn`t work because the divine power they hold is a mix between the divine power of a Heavenly God and a Earthly God

At the end, all the girls managed to defeat the rebellign god inside the Shinjyu (All the girls were with the Hero System of the First Season but without Mankai)

Apparently, all the gods can use all the Vertex's attacks

Akamine had a kind of "limit-break" ability called "Divine Flower Release". This name is used when a card in the game surpass their "limits" so, in a kind of way and taking in mind that Akamine also have the Hero System of the First Season, it's possible that all the girls can also use this ability

The most part of the info. it's related to the lore of the series, so it doesn't matter to much here. I read that you were talking about the NoWaYu heroes. Are you gonna to make them profiles?

If there's something you want to ask, just do it

From that, it seems safe to add Power Boost against divine beings to the heroes, and all the different Vertex powers to Shinju.

Imo, the limit-break thing doesn't seem reliable enough to add it to ALL the heroes. At best, we can add "possibly stat-amp".

GoldenScorpions said:
From that, it seems safe to add Power Boost against divine beings to the heroes, and all the different Vertex powers to Shinju..
Ok.

And, there are any plans to write more profiles?

Back