• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Upgrade for Queen Sectonia

Unclechairman

VS Battles
Retired
There was a long discussion on Queen Sectonia's page about whether or not she can be scaled to Hypernova Kirby. Specifically, the argument was over whether or not she resisted the pull of Hypernova on her own power or because she was bonded to the Dreamstalk, which was rooted all over Pop Star.

Most of that is irrelevant. One person stated that none of that would matter because she died to Hypernova Kirby firing her own blast back at her. I'm here to say the True Arena tells a different story.

Meet Soul of Sectonia, the true final boss of Kirby Triple Deluxe. Her mere existence at least heavily implies if not outright confirms that Sectonia did in fact survive Hypernova Kirby's attack. There's also the fact that she transforms into Soul of Sectonia using Miracle Fruits, the same item that powers Hypernova Kirby. And she absorbed four of them (skip to 20:38).

Considering all of this, perhaps an upgrade is due for our "fair" wasp queen. Scaling this to Kirby himself raises issues, however, as it would ultimately result in base Kirby being scaled to Hypernova Kirby (Hypernova Kirby --> Queen Sectonia/Soul of Sectonia --> Base Kirby).

However, is the True Arena canon? If it is, I'd say Sectonia could be upgraded (Or at least, we could add Soul of Sectonia's stats) to match Hypernova Kirby, but not upgrade Kirby himself.

I'm personally not sure if The True Arena is canon....but considering it does play plot points at times..... (See: Marx Soul)

Hmm.....

I don't see anything that would explicitly point to the True Arena being non-canon, but then again, aside from introducing that plot point about Marx Soul, there isn't anything that might point to it being explicitly canon either.

Not that it probably matters, though. Evidence seems to favor the True Arena being canon, so I think it's safe to assume it is.

Do I have enough support to start changing the profile, now? Az already supports this from the discussion on the page's comment section, so that makes two admins, a moderator, and one other user supporting this.

Back