• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade for OFF

Well I'm bumping this with new info.

Not the same feat at all, and it uses informations from the "Space Ape" ending but eh.

The Space Apes notes that, at the end of the game, the whole world turned white. Which means The Batter purified all of the world.

Note that the Space Apes comes from another universe, and they are obviously space fairing. I think it's proof enough that they would consider the "world" to be the entire universe.

That makes sense, seeing as they came from one universe into another. Their world was the first universe, and the purified world was the other universe. However, the Batter purified the universe slowly and periodically, by purifying each zone one by one. That wouldn't really be universe level, seeing as it took a lot of time to do. But maybe I'm mistaken and it doesn't work that way.

The Zones are like Planet sized. The world is only considered "purified" at the very end, when the Batter kills Hugo and the Queen. Even if it was over time, it would be Multi-Galaxy.

Well that's why I prefer "possibly" rather than outright 3-A. But still, the mention that the whole world being purified is straightforward enough for me. At least a mention. Limiting the whole world to 4-B is weird too anyway.

"Likely higher" is fine. Assigning a specific tier seems unreliable.

I thought "the world" was merely a collection of pocket dimensions and I recall the term "dimension" was used ib regard to the space apes' homelands, not universe making this even more unlikely.

The world clearly existed similarly to ours before the zones were created, so no "the world" isn't such a bunch of pocket dimensions.

And "parralel dimension" is very often used similarly to "parralel universe". Although I guess "likely higher" is fine too.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The world clearly existed similarly to ours before the zones were created
Evidence?

And "parralel dimension" is very often used similarly to "parralel universe".

Which is irrelevant if the world paralleled is much smaller than an actual one.

As seen in the Room, before the Zones were created, there was an actual earth-like world (With animals and stuff), and we already have proof of the sun existing. Alongside the Elsen being confirmed to be humans, I don't think there is much evidence that the OFF universe is just smaller. Same for the Space Ape world, which most likely do possess "space".

Well apart from being the "Secret Ending" and being silly, it hasn't be stated to be particularly non-canon, and part of the path to get to it includes the most likely canon Sugar boss so...

You need to do the same thing to get the Ashley Bat. The only difference is that you need the Aries-Card for the Space Apes ending and doing so prevents you from getting the Ashley Bat.

It's also, as mentioned, a direct reference to Silent Hill's UFO endings, which are jokes about the "nope, it was aliens all along" trope, which is exactly what the Space Ape ending does, as well.

Stars have always existed in the verse, yet we've never assumed it's simply universe sized when we've been shown the opposite. There seems to be no evidemce to suggest that area was an entire world either. I find this upgrade ridiculously questionable.

Well, I suppose that an upgrade should be avoided then.

Back