• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Upgrade for Issei?

Okay in Issei page it's said it's small country level but isn't issei during his fight with grafiya little brother shoots a blast that said by Ddraig "but remember even though it's strong enough to chance the climate of Underworld it's still risky since this is a skill that you seal after you gain Cardinal Crimson " now let's do a math

as seen in anime where issei go to underworld we see a picture of Gremory territory that after i search about >70 pixel couple of tht with issei in anime at fighting kuroka destroy a forest with ease after the balance breaker and don't forget the new armor which is until now i only know that issei in this armor is stronger thatn crom croach that said to be strong as Heavenly dragon Ddraig/Albion and as it the other fact that the infinity blaster is 2 time stronger than longinus smasher (as it 4 cannon) instead of 1 and doing little calculation and assuming that every High-class had teritory big as hoshuu (VIA LN) and there is 38 (the only 72 pillar that left) and there is about 200 High-class devil and 200+38Xabout 3000 Km and we get that Underworld about 714.800 KM and with Issei able to chance the climate and don't forget that Excalibur Xenovia is able to create a hole that about 15M and 5 M with ease and issei is about 3 time stronger that her at the end so how is issei a Small-Country level but with Infinity blaster that can shoot about 4t0imes stronger than the bomb that dropped in Hiroshima japan isn't safe to assume that Issei is Country level? as Crom cruach see Issei new transfomation even said "his power is Top-notch even in 10 strongest" but still is maybe a Hyperbole as there isn't any confimation about this calc

Nooneinworld said:
I'm not taking the anime as sources for upgrades as it is typically not perfectly consistent with the source material.

Novel statements pls?

Also try to add spaces and periods in your post so it's more understandable.

Light novel volume where issei and co go to sitri school :) the school got attacked issei and sairoeg fight grendel defeated and then issei fight Grafiya little brothers (you know the one who copy Bossted gear" and then because Issei ALMOST win but can't Ddraig then suggest doing Longinus smasher issei do it but he is mentaly and pyshically exthaused (i'm not USA/england people so my english is not the best) Ddraig then said "the only reason you can do it because you are made of great red flesh" and then issei replied "but i don't believe it's so tiring' and then Ddraig said "of course since you basically using Juggernaut drive technique without anything to replace your life altough this blast strong enough to chance enviroment and climates it's still dangereos" there you have it i believe it's chapter 16/17 idk

and yes the anime is messed up as this do the upgrade / downgrade as issei speed is said "fast as sound" and the upgrade is issei balance breaker casual punch can oblitare entire forest and also issei isn't holy weapon is almost no longer issei problem but the dragon slaying is his problem?

I can't make out anything on your first paragraph to suggest upgrading/downgrading Issei.

Your second paragraph is below that of Issei's current stats if I remember correctly, so still no upgrade.

Nooneinworld said:
It's only a possible upgrade not MUST upgrade
And my opinion is that I can't find anything in your post that calls for a possible upgrade, so yeah.

Back