• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade for Gilgamesh ? [Nasuverse] (composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what a friend who read the Light Novels and all Fate work told me about Gilgamesh

feel free to agree or disagree so here is what he told me and i wanted to see if that was true/debateable or not since Gilgamesh is" at least Planet lvl " so he might be possibly higher and maybe we are even lowballing him..

"1. Composite Gilgamesh defeated a higher dimensional being that exists above multiple dimensional layers. 2. Her powers are far superior to the third and fourth dimensional existence, and if you dont know... that is Universe+ level and they were described as the person reading the book. 3. Third dimensional existance is just a simple page of the book, she can read the book and flip the pages as she wants to.

4. She also exists above concept of infinite time and reality itself. Gilgamesh laughed how weak she was compared to him. 5. She failed to kill Gilgamesh multiple times. 6. In the last fight when Gilgamesh tried to finish her off, she destroyed the infinite Universe that never stops to expand. 7. Everyone died besides Gilgamesh who broke the laws of the nature and Universe itself, after he survived he took his Master back and became the leader of Universe. 8. (If someone downplays) I can tell that you watched Anime only, which is the source of your ignorance.Gilgamesh is strongest and most skilled Servant in Fate. Even while he is summoned as Archer he can fight in meele combat against Shirou/Archer who traced every single fighting style and skill on Earth. He even can fight with Saber who is one of the most skilled fighters in Fate. 9. Also base Gilgamesh was able to compress entire Universe, focus it around Ea and destroy reality as side effect with only one swing. ENUMA ELISH Star of Genesis — Separate Heaven and Earth!!!"The distortion ruptured.The entire universe that had been compressed beyond limit focused around Ea, and was released by its wielder's slash. The resulting pressure wave sundered the nearby space. The World itself was sucked up by the chasm of the Void, and turned inside out. "Who would believe that this scene was caused by the swing of a sword? The Void emerged from the chasm, rupturing space further. The World eroded, giving way to countless fissures in reality. The sands cracked like clay. The sky and clouds were shredded like so much paper. It was a hellish landscape, as if a painting of the desert had been thrown into a blender." 1. (If someone says he read the LN's/VN's when he didn't and lies to attempt a lowball) Gilgamesh lost to Shirou and others because 1.He was not serious. 2.They had prep time. 3.They had plot amor. Base Gilgamesh is planet buster, composite Gilgamesh in Fate/Extra CCC is his "Origin" form, the powers he had when he was alive. In other Fate work he does not have his "Origin" powers. Hmph, you are the one who lacks the understanding. I shall post few feats to prove you wrong. Narrator statements and few character statements. 1. "...Core is a higher dimensional existence..." 2. BB and Kiara became the Moon Cell after reaching the core"That very Moon Cell is what BB became. She gained the perspective of a higher dimension. That's why?BB can make use of the past and the future at the same time.When she reached the core, she gained the power to choose and ascertain the future." 3.Rin explains how her powers are way superior to that of third and fourth dimensional existence. "The perception of the recorded universe is over many dimensions…think of it as a higher dimensional existence. From this higher dimension, the third dimension looks like a flat scroll." ...She's obtained a higher dimensional perspective. So — BB can handle the past and the future simultaneously." 4.Narrator statement "Since she became an existence of the archival space, BB, who can travel back in time and rewind reality" 5.Another narrator statement "Having obtained the power of the original goddess, BB successfully digitized the "nothingness" before life was born. This made her a master of imaginary number space, where time and space are both uncertain. No matter how much time hacking the Moon Cell requires, BB achieved it by placing herself in the concept of "infinite time." 2. I can post more feats to prove that she is a higher dimensonal being on Universe+ level and higher.This is however enough.Gilgamesh speed is not plot, he has scaling and feats from another Servants who recieved a power boost.He was able to move so fast that he broke dimesinonal walls in eight different dimesions. "Even though I managed to pass through the imaginary number space at the speed of light, a huge wall now stands before our devilish heroine BB-chan! It's a perfectly spherical spirit particle defense wall that cuts through eight dimensions." Narrator said that traveling time was short.It was said to be in instant. Not to say he can cross 404 light years in few seconds as well. Narrator statement"404 light-years. The distance between the seventh layer and the center."He also scales above Saber and Archer who have crossed entire Horsehead Nebula that has 1500 light years distance and galaxy in instant without using any Noble Phantasam. 1. A statment from character that exists as long as Moon Cell does and has enough knowledge about it. 2. "There is no limit to how large she can get. Once the upper limit is reached, the upper limit is further increased. This is infinitely repeated. Basically infinite growth of infinite growth." 3. "If left alone, Kingprotea could threaten the universe. However, she would not destroy the universe. That's because the rate of her growth is inferior to the expansion speed of the universe." 4. Despite her having powers of higher dimesional being that exists on multiple dimesional layers, being above concept of infinite time and reality itself, being able to control past, present and future in every dimesional layer she exists that was not enough to kill Gilgamesh multiple times in the game."

So, you want to boost Gil and Nasuverse top tiers to Universe+ level, give them all the discredited MFTL combat speed and give them hax/hax resistance to the level which they haven't shown at all? I'm assuming that's what you're saying after skimming through all that.

First off, give me a source for these translations that are fairly obviously from Fate/Extra not one of the three LN series that feature Gil.

Second, we have already assessed the scene in Fate/Extra regarding EA and found it lacking in substance for a universal or even galaxy rating.

Third, Kingprotea's statement is very clearly not at universe level...its just describing her growth rate.

Fourth, "Hmph, you are the one who lacks the understanding. I shall post few feats to prove you wrong" and all the other random rude things I have found in your post have earned you a warning. Cut your tone down a bit.

So yea, I need some sources on those higher dimensional things, possibly the translator and the raw if they have it.

By higher dimension he probably means this:

"There also exists the Far Side of the Moon (????, Tsuki no Uragawa?), an imaginary space known as the trash bin that is used for storing malicious information and imaginary numbers. Sealed off as "Not For Use" information, it is a higher dimension where the light within the photon crystals is jumbled. It is the "exterior of the world", and can be called the "Garden of the Fallen" built from imaginary numbers in contrast to the Near Side being a cell where the "light of heavenly fire" is imprisoned. Due to his power, Gilgamesh is not allowed to appear on the Near Side of the Moon, so he sleeps in the Far Side instead. Nothing else should be able to exist there because it is the territory of nil, and intelligent life forms should not be allowed or be able to exist there."

Only Gilgamesh and BB are able to operate inside the Far Side. That's from Type-Moon wiki. BB also claimed she could destroy the universe, Gilgamesh seemed to agree on that and the protagonist confirmed it.

While this thread is old, i agree on that statement from above.

I also remember that the Moon Cell was going to self destruct itself, making a chain reaction that would destroy the entire universe before creating it again from scratch.

Is that right or what?

The Moon Cell reset itself and its timeline, erasing the Far Side in the process, which was supposed to kill Gilgamesh since he was bound to it.

Surprise, surprise, Gilgamesh survived.

To tell the truth, this thread caught my attention about the Low 2-C topic. It has proofs in the shape of characters' quotes to prove the Low 2-C thing. Just ignore the Low Multiverse thing. I myself don't believe it.

Geez this thread is old.

The main argument against all this is that it contradicts the established scale of the verse, which has beings like Saver and Amateratsu being Solar System level at their highest.

For a while, I've accepted this.

However it has recently been brought to my attention that the Moon Cell and everything from Extra / CCC is non-canon, and is not something that can exist in the normal Nasuverse canon.

From the Type Moon Wiki's references, there were two quotes that caught my attention:

"Moon cell is something that is only in EXTRA, and it does not have anything to do with the Crimson Moon. However, in the world of EXTRA, the "Brain of the Planet" (Archetype Earth's title) who is equivalent to the Crimson Moon should still be living somewhere."

"Tsukihime would fall apart if the Mooncell existed"

If the Moon Cell is something non-canon, that only exists in a non-canon world, the contradiction I mentioned is far less evidence against it.

I think that it if this thread is accepted and the upgrade was done, the Fate/Extra CCC would need a full fledged upgrade, namely Gil, Kiara, and BB.

Are there any other chars that i'm missing? If those are the only chars that need go be upgraded once this thread is accepted, then i don't see any problem doing it right now.

So why are the likes of Full Power Gil, BB, Kiara, and Mythical Formal Wear Servants have profiles here? By your own claim, there should not be any profile for those in Fate/Extra.

Muhammedmco said:
So why are the likes of Full Power Gil, BB, Kiara, and Mythical Formal Wear Servants have profiles here? By your own claim, there should not be any profile for those in Fate/Extra.
That's not what I claimed at all.

There are plenty of profiles from non-canon works on the wiki.

Also:

"Moon cell is something that is only in EXTRA, and it does not have anything to do with the Crimson Moon. However, in the world of EXTRA, the "Brain of the Planet" (Archetype Earth's title) who is equivalent to the Crimson Moon should still be living somewhere."

This literally means that the Moon Cell DOES exist, and it's cannon as well, but it's in a separate timeline, as it one of Fate's various routes.

Extra is canon because it's a parallel world to regular Fate only difference is that Moon Cell exists and that some people ****** the world over with a ritual.

All of this would lead to the upgrade immediately.

But i suggest making another thread for this, since this thread is over 2 years old.

@Ramesses Ok, so why are we assuming that the power scaling of the regular fate and tsukihime universe exists in Extra? That's all I'm asking

I think it's because as Ramesses just said. It's because of Extra being a parallel world to the regular Fate series, and if i'm not wrong, according to both this wiki (the profiles of various chars from Tsukihime, especially Aruceid) and the Fate-Tsukihime crossover: TYPE-MOON Complex X (Whether it's cannon or not. I don't know), Fate and Tsukihime clashed multiple times and both verses seem to have knowledge of both of the existence of one another.

I also remember Shiki Ryougi being a summoned as a Servant in Fate/Extra. She had the same Mystic Eyes of Death Perception as Shiki Tohno, but more powerful, and she is from another universe other than Tsukihime itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back