• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Trigon question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not familiar with Teen Titans Go, but Trigon is usually treated as considerably more powerful than Raven.

Yeah. Thanks. Another question. Due to the continuities of TTG and Teen Titans have the same characters, only rebooted ( NEVER implied to have a difference in power ) , doesn't this imply that Raven was as powerful in Teen Titans go ! , As she is in Teen Titans as well ? Which would make Triton's statement of being a threat to the universe more consistent. This isn't a revision, just asking this question before making a revision thread ( To my knowledge, reboots don't effect power, as the Teen Titans all have the same feats , except Raven, which if it also applied to Teen Titans, would make Triton's statement make a lot more sense ) .

We cannot scale between a gag show like TTG and the original series.

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back