• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I was shown this feat by a friend that could make White Bomber MFTL and i had to quickly come over to see if it can be approved for the big guy. it seemed in Bomberman 64, the Battle with Siruis ,Bombereman was moving and reacting inside a spinning galaxy (Go to 0:30 to 1:30 on the link i have below) Siruis himself seemed to casually move in far distances and attack as well while in the spinning galaxy. While Bomberman didn't move around much in it himself he fought and reacted to a being who can do it casually. so this could boost him up a level from FTL+ to MFTL. heres the link to the scen Shown here

Well. If he is flying across that galaxy cube. I think that was filled with multiple galaxies to my remembrance. Tho I know it at least has one. So MFTL makes sense.

He's running at normal speeds inside a cube that happens to have a trippy galaxy-viewing background spinning around.

IF those are real galaxies and space is somehow expanded inside the Cube, then it isn't Bomberman's own power that's involved, it's just the Cube's space-warping effect. You can't consider a character's speed to be faster than light because they once moved faster than light when they happened to be in a place where *everything* can move faster than light.

Also? Being able to fight robots that *can* move at FTL when travelling doesn't mean that he is moving FTL while fighting them. I mean...pretty much every single sci-fi universe out there that involves FTL travel has ships that engage a warp drive when travelling and then return to normal space to do normal space things. They aren't *always* moving faster than light.

Back