• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Spectacular Spider-Man Revision and Upgrade

I do have to say... Gfycat or imgur links would be far preferable than linking stuff to YouTube.

I do have to say... Gfycat or imgur links would be far preferable than linking stuff to YouTube.
Believe me. I would link so much stuff to Imgur if it actually let me put videos on there. For some reason, I can’t work it out on my end

Believe me. I would link so much stuff to Imgur if it actually let me put videos on there. For some reason, I can’t work it out on my end
You can upload minute long gifs/gifv/mp4 files with this, though it can get a bit buggy.

Wait, not done. Gotta edit certain profiles cuz scaling. Venom wasn't At least 8-C before. Also Tombstone wasn't At least Class 50 despite effortlessly pinning Spider-Man with one leg.
The Class 50 feat comes from Season 2, so we may need to make some changes there

Back