• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Pegasus Seiya Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
While me myself do not know much about the series(Trying to get into it.) I've seen an argument on the last thread I made for discussing Digimon Royal Knight hax limits and Saint Seiya miracle limits. The argument was that Seiya should be low 2-C for being able to catch Hades' blade and shrug off some of Hades' attacks. The other Bronze God Saints likely scale to this but Seiya for sure would scale...probably. Anyway have at it guys.

Eh. Heh. Hmm. This is a really. Hmm. I mean... it can be looked at in different ways. On one hand, he shattered Aegis which Hades' sword couldn't break... On the other, Hades kinda whooped him badly, so badly... He brought pain... But barely did damage to Hades' Surplice...

This is a little tough. I mean, he is the Pegasus Saint that's meant to defeat the Gods. So he could very well be above Hades.

Hades never shrugged of Hades' attacks.

It was Hades who was shrugging everything they threw at him without even trying.

Seiya held Hades' blade when the later was pratically just waving it casually.

Even the pain Seiya caused Hades as a miracle was superficial.

I know my Saint Seiya, this is a no.

Maybe "Possibly Low 2-C", if anything?

http://*********.com/Manga/Saint-Se...l-Chapter--Towards-A-World-Of-Light?id=190571

^In this chapter he:

>Catches Hades sword

>Shrugs off some of his blows

>Damages him twice first in a combination effort with the others and last he himself

All low 2-C feats

High 3-A steams from nowhere nothin in SS is even High 3-A.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Hades never shrugged of Hades' attacks.

It was Hades who was shrugging everything they threw at him without even trying.

Seiya held Hades' blade when the later was pratically just waving it casually.

Even the pain Seiya caused Hades as a miracle was superficial.

I know my Saint Seiya, this is a no.
>Says waving it around casually

>Was trying to kill Athena

Kek

You are implying Athena is remotely comparable to Hades.

God Saints won't be upgraded to Low 2-C, not even in miracles.

From what I saw, if Seiya had actually blocked a serious slash from Hades, Hades would have been shocked, and not completely inexpressive and uninterested.

Athena is the goddess who defeated Hades more than once and defeated Poseidon as well who should be comparable to him she may be weaker but not really by much.

And there is no 3D body Hades he was maintaining several realms in his sleep

Promestein said:
From what I saw, if Seiya had actually blocked a serious slash from Hades, Hades would have been shocked, and not completely inexpressive and uninterested.
He is actually shocked later about Seiyas durability since he survived multiple blows from him read the last pages of the chapter I linked if you have the time

Interesting question though. Athena is 2-C in durability, so Hades would have had to swing it at 2-C levels to kill her. And wouldn't being the Pegasus Saint give him the boost over others?

Athena sealed Poseidon.

Athena never defeated Hades without miracles.

Athena has Probability Manipulation Hax, that is the only reason she wins.

Hades' body is 3-Dimensional, it's his Cosmos which is Godly and 4-D.

The ONLY time Hades was truly impressed was during Seiya's miracle which made scratches in his armor. Even when all 5 Bronzies made the little cut in his forehead, he was more pissed off than anything.

Lmaooo

What miracles did Athena use to defeat Hades?

Channeling her strongest warriors with her staff is a miracle?

In which case there combined cosmos surpassed his that's no miracle that means there strenght made a difference.

Hades body is 3-D? Ok but his surplice isn't nor is his striking strenght.

And he was also impressed at Seiyas dura beforehand

Their Cosmos were further enhanced by Miracles. Seriously, dude, the entire speech Athena gives is about the infinite power of love, it's not that hard to see.

I'd be impressed if an ant survived a slap of mine, but that doesn't make the Ant human level.

Dude what miracles?

The power of miracles are the powers of the saints

Athena doesn't have that power ƒÿæ

Stop taking things out of context

The only person taking things out of context here is you.

Also, stop lying, Athena has miracles as well, it comes from love and willpower.

Plus she has Probability Manipulation thanks to Nike, something NO ONE ELSE has.

It was 4 God Saints + Athena, all with Miracles + Probability Manipulation who killed a Hades with his guard down.

Tivanenk said:
Eh. Heh. Hmm. This is a really. Hmm. I mean... it can be looked at in different ways. On one hand, he shattered Aegis which Hades' sword couldn't break... On the other, Hades kinda whooped him badly, so badly... He brought pain... But barely did damage to Hades' Surplice...
This is a little tough. I mean, he is the Pegasus Saint that's meant to defeat the Gods. So he could very well be above Hades.
When did Seiya shatter Aegis? You mean in the Sanctuary Arc? That was before God Cloths were a thing. Also, Aegis is part of Athena's cloth and isn't Athena's cloth inside her statue?

This is the dumbest argument I've seen all day

Based off of what was it a miracle?

Your basis is ridiculous she channeled the power of the others it's on the drawing

Hades states that the power which is shown to be the combination of their might surpassed his

There is no miracle or probability manipulation involved the author drew photos of representing the others to symbolize it at al

Seriously are you this dense anyone who's read the fight can clearly see this

How did Hades not one shot Seiya?

I'd understand seiya surviving ones blow being excused as an outlier but multiple blows?

Damaging him more than once?

Nope

Akuto Sai.

It doesn't matter how much you say a lie, or ignore the other's points, or call the other person dumb, it won't make your arguments any stronger.

Thank you.

Now this is my only argument here so don't kill me since I really don't understand this yet. But just because she says "Man can create miracles" does that automatically mean that Gods like her cannot create miracles? She didn't say "Only man can create miracles" did she?

Dude I linked the chapter what reason would I have to lie?

And I never called you dumb I called your argument dumb.

My arguments are the literal manga.

All you bring is denial but your welcome lol

I repeat once again, Athena defeated Hades due to herself and all the God Saints with Miracles + The Staff of Nike, which MANIPULTES PROBABILITY.

Hades is just another Shounen villain who grossly underestimates his opponents and toys with them. Saint Seiya practically invented this trope.

At no point in the series does it say that only humans can create miracles. You don't need to lie.

I've seen the episode, I have read the manga. The power didn't surpass his own, it killed his body.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Now this is my only argument here so don't kill me since I really don't understand this yet. But just because she says "Man can create miracles" does that automatically mean that Gods like her cannot create miracles? She didn't say "Only man can create miracles" did she?
Read Big will section http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmo In the guidebook it covers the miracle thing it's a human thing not gods the author said that

Matthew Schroeder said:
I repeat once again, Athena defeated Hades due to herself and all the God Saints with Miracles + The Staff of Nike, which MANIPULTES PROBABILITY.

Hades is just another Shounen villain who grossly underestimates his opponents and toys with them. Saint Seiya practically invented this trope.

At no point in the series does it say that only humans can create miracles. You don't need to lie.

I've seen the episode, I have read the manga. The power didn't surpass his own, it killed his body.
o_O

Hades himself said that the power surpassed

Are you serious?

Yeah you're not even worth refuting at this point:

Deny any feats that occur

Claim he is super casual even being casual wouldn't mean infinitely weaker

And now even deny character words

This must be your own manga lol

@Akuto Sai21

The US Saint Seiya wikia is not accurate. At all.

At no point does the series say that only humans can create miracles.

And you didn't call me dumb, let's see.

You are very condecending and mocking in your tone and arguments.

You've called me dumb twice.

You go "LMAOOOOO" to my arguments and say I'm dishonest, when you are the one lying and ignoring the very clear Miracle that was Athena beating Hades.

Do I need to dissecate the chapter page by page to prove my point?

You still didn't refute any of my arguments regarding Hades being casual, Athena performing a miracle and Hades not being trying up until the very end.

I never said it makes him infinitely weaker. Seiya is High 3-A in the sense of "4D in a less than Universal scale."

And okay, I am going to refute the entire chapter page by page.

1.Not the entirety of it is inaccurate and miracles were only explained to be something "man" could do not God

2.I never called you dumb I'm just surprised someone could deny manga facts and make up his own context

3.Lmao is something used everywhere don't get in your feelings over that

You are a hypocrite you actually call ppl dumb like victor I don't throw actual insults unlike you

High 3-A is infinitely weaker than Hades

Anything 4-D is infinitely stronger than anything in tier 3-A

If anyone actually believes your nonsense and read the show then I believe they are questionable

"You are a hypocrite you actually call ppl dumb like victor i don't throw actual insults unlike you"

Akuto Sai12 said:
This is the dumbest argument I've seen all day
Based off of what was it a miracle?

Your basis is ridiculous she channeled the power of the others it's on the drawing

Hades states that the power which is shown to be the combination of their might surpassed his

There is no miracle or probability manipulation involved the author drew photos of representing the others to symbolize it at al

Seriously are you this dense anyone who's read the fight can clearly see this

"Seriously are you this dense"

Again, you don't need to lie to make yourself look good. You have yet to refute a single of my points.

Matthew Schroeder said:
"You are a hypocrite you actually call ppl dumb like victor i don't throw actual insults unlike you"

"Seriously are you this dense"

Again, you don't need to lie to make yourself look good. You have yet to refute a single of my points.

Taken out of context I meant it as ignorant which can be described as that by definition look it up

And your points are irrelevant gibberish

I know nothing about SS, so i won't get involved in the thread. However, this is getting completely out of hand. Someone needs to close this thread.

Nah I'm sorry but I linked the chapter and showed my evidence while he is literally speculating and making up his own context

The literal character Hades states his power was surpassed and he says it's false

Athena says miracles are what man could do but he claims off of no basis that she could do the same and used it

His arguments are pure nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back