• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Naruto...I don't even know anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one day, one of my friends walks up to me saying "Dude, theres this guy that did a bunch of calcs on Naruto, and now he can beat Superman's strongest incarnation (A.K.A. Strange Visitor) and can solo the DBZ/DBS Verse". And the he proceeded to take me on to a series of pages on Fanfiction.net (seriously) and then proceeded to show me all the calcs.

So basically, I know that these calcs are probably not legit (I haven't even seen all of them. There's 43 pages!) but I just want the opinion of others on this wiki just so I can shut him up.

Here's the thing that he was talking about. Feel free to look at it I guess. I don't know...

Said calcs treated the volume of a living being as a cube and the author insists that Naruto has immeasurable striking strength. It's not legit.

Ahhh yes. The mighty Fairytaildragonslayer. He is by all means the biggest Naruto fanboy ever (refraining from the other much more commen term that would be used to describe this level of fanboyism).

Love his stories on Fanfic.net, but MAN does he wank the heck out of Naruto. One of his stories has Kaguya rekting SSGSS Goku, the Z crew, AND Beerus and Whis, ALL AT ONCE. Along with the Anti-Spiral and Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan.

I think it was in one of his stories where Kaguya's bones oneshot DXD's Great Red, then Naruto proceeds to beat Kaguya, then he gets a hero's welcome in a world that isn't his and suddenly he's getting married to a hot redhead because he's the strongest man in the universe.

Gemmysaur said:
I think it was in one of his stories where Kaguya's bones oneshot DXD's Great Red, then Naruto proceeds to beat Kaguya, then he gets a hero's welcome in a world that isn't his and suddenly he's getting married to a hot redhead because he's the strongest man in the universe.
Oh my god, I'm dying.

TheMightyRegulator said:
His stories lack substance. Personally, they don't suit my tastes.
His Xover story with RWBY, Naruto the Forced Fighter is good for the lulz if you ignore the fact that Naruto is conveniently everywhere required, also future Trunks, I mean Uzumakids.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Love his stories on Fanfic.net, but MAN does he wank the heck out of Naruto. One of his stories has Kaguya rekting SSGSS Goku, the Z crew, AND Beerus and Whis, ALL AT ONCE. Along with the Anti-Spiral and Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan.
HAHAHAHAHA

The kid is an idiot and his writing is just so bland.

But even then, his writing is just himself projecting onto Naruto. All his stories is just Naruto being "awesome," getting all the girls, fighting the villains, saving the day, ect. And the character is so utterly different from the canon, it's just feels like the author is just writing about his self, but using Naruto as the character and some elements from him.

So if you beat Naruto in a debate, you are essentially beating FTDS. Since his fanfictions are his fantasies, he doesn't want to lose or be beaten by anyone. This leads to him making Naruto all power, wanking him and generally arguing like a tool that Naruto can beat anyone. He wants to be the strongest.

He's a strange, sad little man, and he has my pity.

For a while I did read some of his stories in the begining. Back when he didn't project Naruto as some sort of unbeatlable being. I think that he just uses the very basis of attacks that Naruto has then exaggerates it.

Like how Naruto has unlimited speed and strength when using Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength even though it only increases by the amount of steam released.

Or the fact that the TSB's can block anything even though it only blocks matter. So energy shouldn't be block (ha logic!).

And so on and so forth

Trust me this guy is beyond stupidity.

What makes me lose respect for this guy even more is that he removes reviews that disagree with his views, or he blocks the person who said it so they can't come back and do it again. Usually both. I can't respect someone that refuses to listen to criticisim even if it isn't even about how he thinks of Naruto.

Also he is asking for money to write these "fact-sheets". Who even does that? Why does he need money to write something on a website that is free?

I s u-c l o n e said:
Trust me this guy is beyond stupidity.
What makes me lose respect for this guy even more is that he removes reviews that disagree with his views, or he blocks the person who said it so they can't come back and do it again. Usually both. I can't respect someone that refuses to listen to criticisim even if it isn't even about how he thinks of Naruto.
Yeah I remember when he posted the chapter about Kaguya going to different dimensions and putting them into infinite Tsukuyomi's I said that I gave up when it came to him and dragon ball but when he wrote about Kaguya being able to control Gurren Lagann I was like WTF!? Then he sent a PM because I'd called his story going into Crack fic territory. Does anyone actually want to see the conversation we had? It was a little funny

I don't see why not, as long as it isn't horribly abusive or has personal information or anything.

Alakabamm said:
I don't see why not, as long as it isn't horribly abusive or has personal information or anything.

Umm if you just saw in your profile I thought it be better if I just sent it to you in a PM while in the chatroom

And the sad thing is a few of his things make sense.

Doesn't mean everything but when he said but naruto's "six paths: Massive rasenshuriken" does act like a black hole after exploding....da heck Kishi?

But other than that a lot (read: most) of it doesn't really have proof.

^ A misconception really. A character being powerful by two degrees of infinity doesn't qualify for 1-C, forget about tier 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back