• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Magical 9-B/9-A upgrades to this Wonderfull Verse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the Title Says will be upgrading Konosuba characters based on this feat.

"Holding Megumin’s hand with my right, I put my left hand outside the blanket and cast a spell on the window.

“Freeze!”

A blow that used up almost all the mana within me.

This spell froze the surface of the window, encasing it with several centimetres of ice.

And the temperature in the room dropped drastically."

Now Thanks to Calc member KieranH10 we know the amount of energy required to drop the temperatures of Megumins room is

1869974 Joules or 9-B (Wall Level).

Here's the calc in question

so what does this mean for the verse?

it means imo.

That everyone who used Magic that isn't Kazuma should have their spells upgraded to 9-A.

This is because

1. It's Kazuma (Weakest in the verse).

2. The feat was done using one of the Weakest spells in the series by the weakest character.

Meaning their magic should scale Greatly above it.

And that Kazuma Magic should be upgraded like this.

9-B with Magic. (There shouldn't be much difference between his Basic and Intermediate spells).

It's also consistent as his Fireball was capable of making an Orge go "Ouch!" And Charr its Skin. In Volume 16.

9-A with Manatite enhanced spells (or we can just leave it at 9-B but I prefer 9-A).

His Explosion Magic can probably stay at 9-A but I wouldn't mind 8-C.

Of course this only scales to magic and not physicals.

Unless you want to count the Crimson Demons since they can enhance themselves with Mana IIRC.

The feat was performed by his base, not his EoS key.

Anyway the calculation is based on wrong infos, therefore it is likely not usable.

"Considering the Window freezes, I think it's safe to assume the room was cooled to freezing temperatures."
"Freezing the room temperature would resultantly freeze the window too."

The calc seems to think that the window's freezing through temperature manipulation applied to the entire room, while it is the fact that it is in direct contact with a huge amount of ice directed toward it that makes it so.

Also while the room did get chiller, Megumin wasn't like freezing a lot despite wearing light sleep cloth and having a poor blanket; plus there's no indication of the room reaching below 0.

As such, I highly doubt that the calculation is accurate there.

The feat was performed by his base, not his EoS key.
Yes, but he mentioned he had to put effort into it.

Meanwhile, EOS Kazuma was able to Cast Create Golem, Fireball and Flash just like that.

Meaning his EOS Key should be capable of doing the same thing without Effort casually.

But if you think it scales to his base I'm not complaining tbh I just didn't think it would count.

Megumin wasn't like freezing a lot despite wearing a light sleep cloth and having a poor blanket
Kazuma specifically said that she was shivering once she felt the temperatures of the room decreasing.

And the anime rendition of the scene shows their breath condensing.

Along with the fact that latching onto to each other for body heat was considered acceptable.

But granted you can just chalk it down to Megumin wanting to be closer to Kazuma.

Yes, but he mentioned he had to put effort into it.

Meanwhile, EOS Kazuma was able to Cast Create Golem, Fireball and Flash just like that.

Meaning his EOS Key should be capable of doing the same thing without Effort casually.

But if you think it scales to his base I'm not complaining tbh I just didn't think it would count.
He put effort into it because you can do more powerful attacks the more magic you put in. That's why Yunyun Intermediate Magic can kill monsters Lynn would have no change against, for example.
Kazuma specifically said that she was shivering once she felt the temperatures of the room decreasing.

And the anime rendition of the scene shows their breath condensing.

Along with the fact that latching onto to each other for body heat was considered acceptable.

But granted you can just chalk it down to Megumin wanting to be closer to Kazuma.
I think the room definitely got chiller, but we don't know to what exact extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back