• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Hellboy Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
You would have to edit the profile in a proper manner though:
Common Editing Mistakes

Standard Format for Character Profiles
Okay, you know what? Maybe you should have someone else apply it. I'm sure you can consent that it's better that way. I know you have your doubts on me as an editor, but that's fine. Clearly it's been evidenced to you that I seem to have a hard time abiding by the guidelines of this site before applying the changes to certain profiles.

Like you, I'm also busy as I have a job to attend to from 5:30 AM to 1:30 PM every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I rarely have the time to put in the changes appropriately to these pages.

For now, I think it'd be better if I focus on discussing particular matters in the forums and just stick to fixing the grammar in pages. While I'm at it, I'll remember to read up on the site's rules.

Thank you, Zark. I don't know if it's a new key though.

Thank you for helping out.

I think that this would be the "Prince of Hell" key, but am not certain.

I am not sure, but it looks better than before at least.

Perhaps anyone else familiar with Hellboy may be able to judge..?

I can contact Apex PreadatorX as he seems the only other user listed on the Dark Horse Comics page for verification, would it it be necessary or no?

Antvasima said:
I think that this would be the "Prince of Hell" key, but am not certain.
I can try to find more evidence to clarify whether or not if that's necessary.

Made a bit of adjustments. This should be alright for now. I will look for more scans in the meantime.

@Zark2099

That would be appreciated, yes.

@CreatorJoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back