• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible error in All Might Class T calc (and Shoto High 7-C/Class T calc)

As I said before in the General Threat, I'm on a CTR downgrade of Tailman, that led me to another character, which led me to another character, which led me to Shoto, which led me to his High 7-C calc and All Might's Class T calculation, and I noticed something.
I wanted to share it to know if I'm wrong or not
In short, the pixel scaling starts with this image, and the feat is this

When the camera zooms in on All Might's face, we see that... his head is tucked between his arms
The line that measures All Might seems to assume that he doesn't, because it leaves his head ending at the top, when it should be lower (and I should probably also make another cut down the back, instead of a straight line from his waist)
This means that All Might is a few pixels bigger, meaning that All Might has a few more pixels, making each pixel in the first image of the calculation smaller.
Which makes the height of the metal bar smaller, which makes the length of the metal bar smaller in the next scan, in turn making the width of the bar smaller, this ends up affecting its volume, weight, acceleration, etc.
Also, All Might's calculation says the movie runs at 25 fps, but Shoto's calculation, and the calculation that All Might actually scales to, says 24 fps.
And finally, the Shoto's High 7-C calculation depends on the measurements of All Might's calculation,

Note: I try adding 6 pixels to the operation, and although they lose a good part of stats, except for Shoto's feat, before multiplying it by 5 (which seems wrong to me, but that doesn't matter now) they don't go down in the tier
However, I think that if it's really wrong, it would be better to correct it

All Might's feat is not very important, because it is secondary, but it affects Shoto's feat which is primary in scaling.

I was debating whether to try and redo it myself, PM TheRustyOne or something else, but I think it's best if everyone gets involved and gets this sorted before the impending changes to MHA profiles, considering this will likely affect several fairly relevant characters in the series.

Last edited:
I just checked Bakugo's Two heroes calc used in the profile and... I think I have some problems
The pixel scaling of the calculation starts by taking data from another calculation, the problem is that in that calculation, it is determined that the giant cube lenght is much less than the one we currently use for All Might Class P calc
(unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that if we use the Class P calc measurements for Bakugo's feat, he'll get an impressive buff)

I wasn't sure if it was worth it to warn, but I'm pretty sure it would be problematic for everyone if I said this after we had come to a conclusion, so I'm bringing it up now.

TheRusty isn't measuring the little cubes on that calc, the length of my giant cube is wrong, but the little cubes' measurements are still fine.

? TheRusty isn't measuring the little cubes on that calc?
What I'm saying is that this calculation says that the length of the giant cube is 162.21m (scan 4)
while this says that it is 1355.318m (scan 2)

The size given to the small cubes (11.88 m) in the first calc leads to the giant cube measuring much less (162.21m) than what we say it measures in the second (1355.318m)
Now, to calculate Bakugo's Ap, we start by using the size of the small cubes found in the first calculation, and that ends up making that all measure very differently than it would measure in a world with a cube of 1355.318m

There is a contradictory piece of information (and with a huge difference to ignore it)... or maybe I simply don't understand

Back