• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Enerjak Soul Manipulation?

I'm honestly surprised this wasn't added already or at least covered, but I digress as we should probably just get into this because it's a possible profile addition.

Enerjak Soul Manipulation (3)
Alright, so first I need to address what "cores" are for the sake of this discussion. Cores are described as being "concentrated life force" according to Lara-Su/Jani-Ca. Enerjak basically uses these "cores" to make an army of these obedient doppelgangers who are basically robot-looking versions of the original victim that Enerjak has taken his victims from. After Enerjak does this, his victims pretty much end up in this zombified state where they are lifeless and presumably not alive or something like that. From what the context is, it seems somewhat similar to what Bill does when he makes his deals like shown with Dipper after he removed his soul from his body. Similar concepts which is why it seems like Soul Manipulation. That is also including what we're told that "cores" are concentrated life force. This isn't Mobosapien exclusive either (the wiki says it is) because Snively and Robotnik are seen in the link above.

Enerjak Soul Manipulation (1)
As seen to the scan to the left, we see Enerjak ripping out these "cores" as well out of individuals (we see him doing it to Constable). When Enerjak is also toying with the Freedom Fighters or whatever their group is called of the Dark Mobius reality, we see that it he does the same thing as well in battle. When Demon Duck and Scarlette Rabbot confront Enerjak, we see their "cores" taken in a panel afterwards. After all the cores are taken by Enerjak, we see the Dark Freedom Fighters in a similar lifeless state as shown by the first sca (the one that is in the link "this"). Lara-Su/Jani-Ca also confirms this when she says, "I'm sorry everyone. You gave everything to our cause. Even your cores have been stolen from you." It really wouldn't make sense if this was anything else besides a soul given the context of all of these. We literally see Enerjak doing this on panel as well when he rips out the "core" from Constable's body.

Now, we reach the question. Does Enerjak have Soul Manipulation or no?

It seems kind of like it could be Life Manipulation, but I do think it could be Soul Manipulation from what you say. "Life force" makes it sound like sound Life Manipulation but idk.

seems legit really fine with life or souls really but if lifeforce often refers to souls then likely souls

in scans of the thread is clear that the cores are the spirits concentrated of living beings (this this in last scan). seems OK actually exist feats even more impressive that, but i'll leave this to when I do my blog explanatory to leave all organized.

So,I'm fine with this.

@Executor NO

How 'bout the Great Harmony,shouldn't everyone be hundreds of thousands of times baseline 2-A after that event?

There was no increase in power of the emeralds, they already had infinite power before. There is nothing to add when you have everything, emeralds are a physical manifestation of the infinite power of the Chaos Force, as Ian Flynn himself said "Infinite + Infinite = Infinite."

What exists is the inexperience in using this literal power, so having more sources of power helps you achieve more power, but that only has to do with the mastery of the user. One example was Genesis Wave. The first time Eggman only affected a universe, but the second time all the universes related to Sonic and Megaman were affected by a single emerald.

But that was not because the emerald was stronger, but because Eggman had learned to use her power better. Another example is on the floating island, if it was believed that 12 emeralds were needed to be able to make the island float. But even over the years their energy did not became small, and even a single emerald was enough to do the work that the 12 did because they all had the same infinite power, and then Infinite + Infinite = Infinite. At least that's the logic used by some Archie Sonic authors.

We should maybe make a profile for Archie Emeralds,2-C individually(altered Mobius Prime & Earth 20XX) & 2-A with all 7(Overwrote Megaman's & Sonic's multiverses)

It is not necessary. A single emerald of chaos is as powerful as all the emeralds of chaos together. Their power is truly infinite and therefore adding the power of multiple emeralds will not increase the total power because True Infinity + True Infinity + True Infinity ... = True Infinity.

The power a person uses in an emerald of chaos depends solely on that person's mastery of using the emerald. Having multiple emeralds helps a person who does not have mastery, but for someone who knows how to use there is no difference having one, two or all seven emeralds.

Eggman when he did not have much knowledge of her power could only reshape a single universe. But after learning more and combining their intellect with Willy they were able to reshape not just a universe, but ALL the universes related to Sonic and Megaman.

VQ5YACo
Thus a profile of the chaos emeralds should only have a single key. Now their users can have multiple keys depending on their mastery with the emeralds.

I intend to explain all this in my future blogs about Sonic.

No,True Infinity with being a mathematical value where the Infinity of the emeralds already contains everything.

There was no increase in power of the emeralds, they already had infinite power before. There is nothing to add when you have everything, emeralds are a physical manifestation of the infinite power of the Chaos Force, as Ian Flynn himself said "Infinite + Infinite = Infinite."

What exists is the inexperience in using this literal power, so having more sources of power helps you achieve more power, but that only has to do with the mastery of the user. One example was Genesis Wave. The first time Eggman only affected a universe, but the second time all the universes related to Sonic and Megaman were affected by a single emerald.

But that was not because the emerald was stronger, but because Eggman had learned to use her power better. Another example is on the floating island, if it was believed that 12 emeralds were needed to be able to make the island float. But even over the years their energy did not became small, and even a single emerald was enough to do the work that the 12 did because they all had the same infinite power, and then Infinite + Infinite = Infinite. At least that's the logic used by some Archie Sonic authors.
Then what changed that made them adopt the idea of the Great Harmony increasing the AP scaling for the verse

Back