• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Doc Scratch Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Well... I can be completely wrong about that, since i don't read Homestuck in a while, but from the pages that i read again recently, i think Doc Scratch should be upgraded to 2-A

He was able to fix the Game Disc, which contains the whole comic, which includes the Genesis Frogs, and i think this possible upgrade would be consistent with his high-end durability and Jack's feat of destroying the Genesis Frog with the Red Miles

Note: Can anyone correct me if i'm wrong about something?

Edit: Also, he has a feat of connecting Snowman's life to the Genesis Frog, so...

Hm...maybe? I mean, the Game Disc contains large portions of the comic, but he is altering it from the outside as opposed to directly affecting all of reality. Kind of like when Caliborn altered the story via changes to the cartridge that the current part was contained on.

The Genesis Frog thing on the other hand, I'm not entirely sure, but could warrant an upgrade.

Well, Scratch pretty explicitly states that Jack with the Red Miles is considerably more powerful than he is.

I mean, I guess, but it's not consistent with Jack's 2-A feat because Red Miles >>>> Scratch

I said that it is consistent with Jack's feat because both are powered by the Green Sun, so... Doc being 2-A actually makes sense

If Doc Scratch is 2-A, then Jack's 2-A without the Red Miles, which seems unlikely.

Anyways, taking the feat of fixing the game disc containing the entire comic at face value would be higher than 2-A, since it would affect the Horrorterrors and etc. that transcend Genesis Frogs.

I agree with Azzy's skepticism.

Please stop reviving old threads. Nobody will be interested in re-evaluating them again. I will close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back