• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Bayonetta speed downgrade

So I don't mean to start something like this after a Bayo revision but something I just wanted to ask is Bayonetta was listed in the quadrillions ftl cause of a feat done by Irenic however I ask wouldn't such a high number be an outlier cause outside of that feat the next highest number is a feat from Jubileus that was 19509 ftl isn't that two great of a number to accept? I mean it doesn't make much sense to me for fodder to have a feat that's literally quadrillion's times faster then a god tier so is there a reason it should stay if no other feat is remotely on the same level?

Its basic powerscaling for god tiers to be vastly superior to fodder, on top of Jubileus' MFTL+ feat being extremely casual

I understand that but still isn't the difference in numbers a little extreme? Especially since casual or not no other character in the series that has any other feat that's remotely as high as this one so it seems a bit iffy to me

Not really, again its basic linear scaling, Irenic are fodder enemies and there are multiple enemise, both Fodder and High Tier, that show a comparable speed, there's no reason why Jubileus wouldnt scale to this when she's got an immensely casual MTFL+ feat performed after recieving a massive beatdown

It's consistent with other MFTL+ feats in the series.

But...Exactly how fast is Irenic? The number escapes me.

I know I'm not saying she shouldn't scale to them but I was more concered about this feat being as high as it is when far stronger characters have feats no where near that number it's like if for example if Haku from Naruto had a light speed feat but literally ever other feat in the series was no where close to it wouldn't it be considered an outlier?

Depends, I mean Lightspeed in a verse of MHS+ is outlierish, but a high end MFTL+ feat in a verse with MFTL+ feats makes sense.

it was in the mid quadrillion's that's what concerns me because while other Mftl feats exist they where in the thousands or so so literally quadrillion's of times slower then a feat from a fodder you get what I'm getting at right?

Sorry I hope I'm not frustrating you at all what I mean is I'm not against scaling god tiers to fodder but I mean more since this is the only feat In The series on that level it's not like Dragon ball super or DC heralds where they have several feats at the same level they weren't like there was only one quadrillion's feat and everything else was in the thousands or so

Ah it's the 1000 times larger lowball, I gotcha, I assume just double or triple the number for Mid and High End yeah?

@Gargoyle you see my point tho right if there were other feats in the quadrillion's range then I wouldn't have an issue but a fodder being that fast and has a feat quadrillion's times higher then even feats from god tiers doesn't seem just a little suspicious?

Not really, especially since the only feat from a God Tier is from Jubileus who.

<Was extremely casual in her feat

<Just got the Snot beat out of her of Bayo and Sheba

<Tanked a Planet busting attack no problem.

Gargoyle One said:
Ah it's the 1000 times larger lowball, I gotcha, I assume just double or triple the number for Mid and High End yeah?
This is actually the 2000 times larger lowball, the feat uses a unniverse that it described as being several thousand times larger than the human universe

You know, im honestly surprised no one ever actually calced Jupiter's desruction, it probably wouldve yielded much higher than 5-A...

Just to be sure.

Low-End: 68 Quadrillion

Mid-End: 136 Quadrillion

High-End: 204 Quadrillion

Is this correct? Hope so.

I'm fine with using the feat, but you guys are better off not arguing that it should be 2000 x higher. The outlier could and would be called.

Well if I can ask one more thing about the feat are we certain it was referring to the universe when it was thousands of tims larger then the human world? Because world is a pretty lose term that could refer to several things like the Planet or if it meant in volume or diameter whem describeing Paradiso

Actually, disregard my comment. I was under the assumption that it would've multiplied the speed of Irenic's feat by 2000x.

Js250476 said:
Well if I can ask one more thing about the feat are we certain it was referring to the universe when it was thousands of tims larger then the human world? Because world is a pretty lose term that could refer to several things like the Planet or if it meant in volume or diameter whem describeing Paradiso
Yes, it was referring to the universe

http://bayonetta.wikia.com/wiki/Trinity_of_Realities

"The plane of reality in which humans live, also known as a realm of chaos before Aesir brought order to it with his rule. He would eventually split his power into the Eyes of the World and allow humans to choose their own destiny. The Human World is mostly unaware of the true nature of the world, save for the Umbra Witches and Lumen Sages who were given the knowledge of their universe's true nature in order to oversee its history."

What I mean is Irenic's feat if it meant the Universe is ludicrously above any other feat from the series It just seems a bit outlierish to me when casual or not every other feat from the series was thousands of Mftl or lower

At this point, it's ENTIRELY subjective, the feat is consistent with casual feats done by God Tiers on the brink of death.

Whether it's an outlier or not this far into the debate is subjective

Gargoyle your saying a quadrillion's Mtfl feat is consistent with a thousands Mftl feats you don't see the difference here at all?

Jubileus's feat wasn't accepted as MFTL+ tho.

It's MFTL+ if you consider 1 second. With 49 seconds (which is how fast Sheba sent her towards the Sun) it's MFTL

Adding on to that it's still the best speed feat she's showed aren't we not supposed to assume a character can go quadrillion's of times faster then they've ever shown to go? I mean near death or not that's still a gigantic speed jump

Kaltias said:
Jubileus's feat wasn't accepted as MFTL+ tho.

It's MFTL+ if you consider 1 second. With 49 seconds (which is how fast Sheba sent her towards the Sun) it's MFTL
Yes, the High end is consistent.

At first it wasn't, now it is.

Dude, it does not matter, higher speed or not Jubileus scales to fodder angels, this is a common practice of scaling god tiers to fodder if the fodder have higher feats than the god tiers, we do it all the time here

Well I'il think of other stuff to ask about but you guys aren't upset with me or anything right? This is the first type of thread I've Ever made

@Gar

That's not how it works tho. You assume 1 second if there is stuff supporting 1 second. Not because it becomes consistent

Also that's kinda different from SS

Back