• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Bayonetta speed downgrade

Which is? The battle continues immediately?

You assume 1 second if it makes sense to assume 1 second. Not if this way it becomes consistent

Kal I literally mentioned the feat this entire thread was talking about.

It makes sense that Jubileus likely performed an MFTL+ feat if her fodders perform a feat of a higher caliber, unless you disagree.

That was something I wanted to ask about that feat is the assumption it was referring to the universe in the thousands of times larger then the human world is it certain completely it meant universe when World could refer to the Earth as well

Js250476 said:
That was something I wanted to ask about that feat is the assumption it was referring to the universe in the thousands of times larger then the human world it it completely it meant universe when World could refer to the Earth as well
Except it wasnt, i already showed you that it was referring to the Human World as the universe. World is exclusively used as synonomous to Universe in Bayonetta.

It was definitely referring the larger universe, that isn't the only statement pointing to that.

EDIT: Ninjad

@Gar

I'm saying that this isn't the way you prove that something isn't an outlier because it's circular reasoning.

Saying that the feat is consistent because I can interpret other feats in a way that make it consistent is wrong.

If it's an actual outlier or not I can't judge because i'm not into Bayonetta.

Yes, it was referring to the universe

http://bayonetta.wikia.com/wiki/Trinity_of_Realities

"The plane of reality in which humans live, also known as a realm of chaos before Aesir brought order to it with his rule. He would eventually split his power into the Eyes of the World and allow humans to choose their own destiny. The Human World is mostly unaware of the true nature of the world, save for the Umbra Witches and Lumen Sages who were given the knowledge of their universe's true nature in order to oversee its history."

The main piece of evidence that refers to the human world as the universe? I need to be completely certain before I say anything

Kaltias said:
@Gar

I'm saying that this isn't the way you say that something isn't an outlier because it's a non-sequitur.

Saying that the feat is consistent because I can interpret other feats in a way that make it consistent is wrong.

If it's an actual outlier or not I can't judge because i'm not into Bayonetta.
"I can interpret"

No it's literally stated they did so.

At this point it's subjective whether or not you can or can't interpret feats when they make sense with other feats in the verse, also non-sequitur means invalid so I'm not really sure what you mean by that.

Regardless, I think we're done.

Js250476 said:
The main piece of evidence that refers to the human world as the universe? I need to be completely certain before I say anything
Yes, that's the official description of the Human World as described in the game.

I'm not quite sure where you got that idea, Jubileus's higher end feat makes the most sense with other feats in the verse, simple.

We're done.

You guys aren't upset with me at all right this is the first type of thread I've ever made and I don't want any bad blood with anyone

We're not upset in anyway, this is just a looping argument that's impossible to end because of a feat in the series, which has no explicit contradictions.

If Dante does a MFTL+ feat in his Game and everything else in the series is at most Sub Realitivistic, that's an outlier.

@Gar

I'm telling you that it's not how it works at all.

Jubileus's feat is MFTL if you use the actual timeframe you have, and MFTL+ if you blatantly ignore cinematic timing. This doesn't mean that the feat is MFTL+ only because it's common in the verse.

It means that the feat is a MFTL feat which doesn't contradicts nor reinforce Jubileus's MFTL+ rating.

You can't use a like, 10000 MFTL+ feats to try to prove a quadrillion times FTL feat, unless you're just trying to disprove lowballs.

Well Gargoyle I can understand your reasoning but it's kinda of the same thing with your example in that the feat happened but it's still literally quadrillion's of times better then any other feat in the series even more so if you use Jubileus low end this isn't like Saint Seiya where several characters all have feats in roughly the same league of speed lik to give you a better example if Saint Seiya had a one quadrillion's Mftl feat from a fodder but literally everything else was thousands or lower wouldn't that be considered an outlier?

I think Saikou gets what I'm saying that you can't use a vastly lower number to prove a quadrillion' times one unless if Bayonetta has another quadrillion's Mftl feat that I'm unaware of,so basically what Gargoyle asked if there where other Quadrillions Mftl feats in Bayonetta I'd have no issue at all with it

I don't mean to bumb to often but I still need to know is there any other quadrillion's times Mftl speed in Bayonetta?

Back