• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was surfing the internet when I came across this

https://www.deviantart.com/zero234587/art/Kirby-has-infinite-power-in-Death-Battle-787407616

There was a link a found about manga Kirby using, and I quote, star warrior sense. I don't know if that's the actual name though.

https://m.imgur.com/a/AnRvY6R

But this caught me by surprise

Kirby passes out from hunger. All of a sudden he has his bell ability and nearly overwhelms dark meta knight.

Would that give him instinctive reactions or enhanced senses or something like that?

I get behind the copyright but you can use the descriptions of the images to add the texts used in the panels, and the names of the manga & issues from which they come from.

I believe this is correct but can't accept it as it is. Our Kirby page isn't composed but we have a profile for one of the Kirbys from the manga you showed, he could get the ability (with an album that doesn't show feats from Kirbys of other manga).

I'll have to find the issues. He only gives pictures. I recognize some pages. I saw and read them before. However looking for Kirby manga is kinda difficult

Back