• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible 1,000,000% Upgrade and New Key for Izuku

So, Izuku's 1,000,000% is currently listed as Higher for one-shotting Muscular. However in the recent chapters, the character High-End, who appears to have Muscular's Quirk, was able to fight on par with Endeavor, who is 8-A.

In short, I think that Izuku's 1,000,000% should be revised to 8-A (Knocked out Muscular, whos Quirk was capable of injuring Endeavor when used by High-End)

Also, I think that Izuku should have a Future key of "At least 6-C", since it's repeatedly stated several times that Izuku eventually becomes the greatest hero of all, and since One For All increases in power each time it is passed down, he should be far stronger than All Might in the future.

However, since the New Key is more hypothetical than the 1,000,000% upgrade, I request feedback from other members on it.

How do we know for certain High-End's quirk was once Muscular's? Muscular was locked up before his quirk could've ever been taken away.

Furthermore, High-End's four other quirks could've also allowed him to fight Endeavor, not just the muscle quirk.

And the future key was rejected in an earlier thread

VersusJunkie54 said:
How do we know for certain High-End's quirk was once Muscular's? Muscular was locked up before his quirk could've ever been taken away.
Furthermore, High-End's four other quirks could've also allowed him to fight Endeavor, not just the muscle quirk.

And the future key was rejected in an earlier thread
High End literally has the exact same power as Muscular: Muscle Augmentation, and we know that All For One can transfer Quirks from one person to another, this is what he did with Nomu in Season 1.

Also, High End's other Quirks are Regenerationn, Flight, Shapeshifting, and just plain Super Strength, which he had to use in conjuction with Muscle Augmentation anyway, so it was the only offensive Quirk that directly harmed Endeavor.

that Nomu was just created and AFO has been in prison for a lil minute lol while Muscule Man 2.0 has been in prison longer than AFO lol. I just dont see it adding up tbh

AstralKing7 said:
that Nomu was just created and AFO has been in prison for a lil minute lol while Muscule Man 2.0 has been in prison longer than AFO lol. I just dont see it adding up tbh
Well somehow High End has Muscular's Quirk, it's literally the exact same power and Quirks are each unique and one-of-a-kind, like Semblances in RWBY. Maybe it was copied somehow or tranferred in some unknown timeframe, it will probably be explained later, but that much is certain.

If having the same quirk=being just as powerful or proficient....I guess Deku is just as strong as prime all might...actually, his quirk would be even stronger.

I'm not up to date with current MHA manga so I can't say much here.

just beause something looks like their the exact power doesn't mean they can be as strong. Shouto and Endeacor both have flames but they aren't on the same level

That is actually how it should work, Izuku is only weaker than All Might because:

1. One For All is not a conventional Quirk, it's more like the Phoenix Force from Marvel in the sense that it's a force or power source that's passed from person to person rather than a Superpower in the conventional sense.

2. Izuku did not properly train his body to use One For All at full power, it was noted by All Might himself that Izuku's training was done in a rush so he couldn't use it properly for now, but it is repeatedly hinted that Izuku will be able to use it properly and be stronger than All Might in the future.

In a metaphorical sense. All Might described One For All's power as a flame, said flame gets brighter and hotter as the next holder holds onto it. Remember how All For One also described the remains of All Might's power as a "feeble little spark"? All Might made a similar statement about Izuku's One For All after transferring it to him iirc.

Izuku has only barely had One For All. Training his body will allow him to use more of its power, but his 100% output will steadily increase as time goes on, eventually until he surpasses All Might in his prime.

AstralKing7 said:
just beause something looks like their the exact power doesn't mean they can be as strong. Shouto and Endeacor both have flames but they aren't on the same level
Yes, and Endeavor himself said that Shouto would surpass him, it seems to be that age affects the power of a Quirk, as both Izuku and Shouto will become stronger when they are older.

bruh are you serious thats taking into account him having Fire and ice powers. There could be many ways he ment surpass also lol he could be talking as a hero. You dont need to be strong to be number 1 irl you just need to save people.

I'm positive that is Muscular's Quirk. I think All For One can somehow duplicate Quirks, he's given three different Nomus Super Regenerationn. Nomu (USJ), Nomu (Hosu), Nomu (High-End)

I wouldn't be surprised if that really was Muscular' Quirk, also High-End wasn't recently made. He was most likely a project AFO was working on before his arrest and it's just now ready.

It wouldn't change anything though since Endeavor is being downgraded to 8-B.

Personally I don't understand why Shoto's Flames aren't scaled to his ice. Nothing indicates that his ice is massively superior than his flames.

And it's been stated that his flames and ice cancel each other out. That's why Endeavor wanted a child like him, his ice stops him from overheating and his flames stops him from getting frostbite.

They cancel each other out perfectly and considering Shoto doesn't have two Quirks but one, there's really no reason to make his ice SO much stronger than his flames.

But hey that's just my opinion.

Multiple of the same quirk can exist. AFO has used multiple of the same quirk to amplify their effects before. And the strength of a quirk is based on how well you train it, that includes muscular augmentation quirks, that's why the wild wild pussycats guy was having all the people with muscular augmentation work out. Two different people with the same quirk can use it differently and have different levels of power.

I think we should get input from Therefir before anything is decided, I mean since he's in charge of the My Hero Academia stuff.

No user is in charge of the My Hero Academia stuff... What gives you that idea?

No. Therefir is a just a good fan of the series like many of us. He's also responsible for creating a lot of MHA calcs which we're grateful for but he's only as much of an authority on the series as the rest of us.

Back