• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-B

speed equalized

win via by death or KO

mr krabs can breath on land

battle takes place on a island

both are in-character

SBA

Mr. Krabs: 0

Popeye: 0

Incon: 0

PopEye
AUGUGUGUGUGUG

Mr.-Krabs
AGRGRGRGRGRG!

VS

"Aye, back in me day, they called me Armor Abs Krabs!"

"Please! Theez are armer abs!"

Popeye shows his epic six-pack

"Holy mother of Pearl!"

Popeye has transmutation, hypnosis, the ability to shoot flame out of his pipe, and combat experience due to fighting more often and coming from a franchise way older than the SpongeBob cartoon. Voting for Popeye. Even if he can't kill Mr. Krabs, he could still KO him.

Unclear. None of Popeye's actual base state feats have really been calculated. Here is what is listed:

Attack Potency: At least Wall level (As a young man, he hit Brutus so hard he bent metal walls. Defeated an entire buildings worth of armed men, causing walls to blast ope. Punched out the Mongolian Monster, without any issue. Killed a shark with his bare hands, uprooted a tree. Sunk a pirate ship, bent a gun with his raw strength), likely higher (Sunk a whaling ship with the "force of a torpedo" and was compared to a tsunami. Easily defeated Ogbert. Stronger than Brutus and Bluto who can harm him)

For Mr. Krabs, he scales from anyone who survived the destruction of Bikini Bottom. Being able to harm those who have survived it puts him decently high into wall level. I don't think it's as impressive as base Popeye's feats, though. Even if he was stronger than Popeye though, Popeye has hypnosis, transmutation, fire manipulation, and combat experience.

i think krabs should be stronger because most of the things listed sounds weaker than 2 megajoules but popeye should still take this because of his hax also there is no way that krabs can get pass his regen

Back