• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popeye vs Bowser

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equalized.

Bowser has access to any power-up that isn't above High 4-C.

Popeye has access to an infinite amount of spinach.

Both are bloodlusted.

Battle is in a ghost town.

Who wins?

Sailor Man: 0

Turtle King: 0

Tie: 0

Bowser1
Popeye by artofcm-d36qq8p

It all depends what Bowser uses and how it effects Popeye. If he simply punches him from the start, he'll probably be sent back thanks to Popeye AP advantage. He also has the chance to whip out the star rod which would be useful in a battle like this (though I ask where Plot manipulation comes from.) Anyway, does his hax bypass Low godly? If not, then probably Inconclusive but leaning towards Bowser with that hax. Bloodlust also gives him an advantage.

Bowser does start with brute force, but he has access to anything that isn't above High 4-C.

Not sure who has the AP advantage here. Might lean towards incon. if Popeye can counter his transmutation, since I don't think Bowser has anything to beat low godly but Bowsers super toughness, durability amp through the star rod means Popeye ain't touching him either. If he cannot counter it, Bowser takes this.

I mean, he could easily counter Bowser turning him into anything else, but I don't think he can eat spinach when frozen.

Back