• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokey Minch vs. Eric Cartman

So where is the AP advantage thing coming from?

As I see it, they are nearly exactly the same in terms of AP (~6 Megatons).

Well, perhaps I could be wrong. But I should still say why: Since this is Mother 3 Pokey, he is held inside in a much more "powerful" and capable mech. Though we don't know how stronger he got overtime, we just know that he is more capable than before. Previously in Earthbound, Pokey was capable of going up against The chosen four (well except Ness because he was Low 2-C during the battle), who were able to confront and defeat Thunder and Storm of which regularly causes storm throughout the battle, an addition to defeating the two sanctuary bosses succeeding them. And of course, they can also go up against The Starman, who are still fought by the end of the game.

Please correct me regarding the AP.

I really don't know enough about Stick of Truth to say, but chances are the difference isn't really that massive. Though, thanks for clarifying.

They have pretty much the same AP, so Pokey outclasses in terms of versatility, intelligence, and range. Also, what the hell is PK supposed to mean?

Because he's able to use psychic abilities? Let's not derail now.

Just bring it up in the Earthbound discussion or something Not here.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Because he's able to use psychic abilities? Let's not derail now.
Just bring it up in the Earthbound discussion or something Not here.
Pokey? Psychic abilities? How?

Didn't I tell you before that FANDOM doesn't allow such attitude over here? You better watch what you say.

Anyway, since I suppose it matters, then it should be discussed:

While it isn't said directly, some of Pokey's attack is able to induce a few Status effect ranging from Paralysis, and Uncontrollably Crying, an addition to sucking up PP (psychic points) and is able to put up a PSI counter shield.

Back