• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon question

Attack Reflection comes from Counter and from the IQ Skill]

I think Sleep Manip was originally part of its resistances, given the IQ Skill? I don't see any other reason for it

As for Healing... I wonder if that's supposed to be Purification for Smelling Salts...

Ah, I see. So no sleep manipulation, but just tresistance? Thank you for answering. I was really, really curious. I accept that I don't know that much about Pokemon. I say that an explanation to such abilities, in the abilities section, should be added, to avoid confusions

I don't want to unknowingly spread misinformation, I always assumed wild pokémon can learn TMs without a trainer (as shown in the PMD games) but for arguments sake lets just assume the healing comes from the self curer IQ skill and leave it at that (kinda silly neither Machamp nor Infernape can learn drain punch but Alakazam can).

Whether or not they can (As god knows TMs are weird in Pokemon, if their nonexistence in the anime is anything to go off. But the profiles here (at least currently) do not include TM moves

Back