• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Movie Idea 1: Mew and Mewtwo returning, along with a new face and a new plot

As some of you know already, I've started a story involving a new generation of pokemon trainers, involving the adventures of Ash's son Bolt Ketchum and his friends as they adventure throughout the Kanto Region, just like Ash did. And as you can see in the title lol, I got the sudden urge to think of movie ideas if my story was ever legit. Technically this can work with either my story or Ash's story but it works better with mine soo xD. Anyway, this idea post is gonna try and explain a plot involving Mew and Mewtwo just like in the 1st movie, but this time we have some new enemies, a new story.....and a new Pokemon! If you could take the time to read the ideas and give your opinion, i'd appreciate it alot. So here's a plot I thought of:

"Our story takes place around the time of a special birth. When Team Rocket, who had gotten the D.N.A. of Mew, the rarest Pokemon to have ever lived, used that fragment to create many clones of Mew in an effort to create the most powerful Pokemon in existence. But in the end, only one of these clones survived, and it became Mew's other half, Mewtwo! Mewtwo, who had went against the orders of its creators, fled on its own to find its own purpose in the world. That was when everyone thought that Mewtwo was the only one to become Mew's Legacy. That is.......until now............

In the process of creating Mew's clone, years before Mewtwo was ever a thought, there was one clone who had great potential, power that could possibly even exceed both Mew and Mewtwo! But it rejected itself from the world and was believed to be dead by its creators. But surely it wasnt. It remained in its dormant, yet unbearable state, having no true form or even a name. A completely sentient being restricted to the lab it was born in. It saw all the events that took place over time. Such as the birth of Mewtwo, it going with Giovanni, supporting and betraying team rocket, recreating the lab, attempting to rule the world, even the battle between itself and Mew! It even saw Mewtwo finally become free with the help of Ash. It saw everything. Soon enough, years later after these events, alone and confused, this clone had realized what a dream really was and shed its first tear. It wished with all of its might to reach out into the outside world and live. Alongside humans and pokemon alike. It wanted to experience what life really was as a living being who was born and one day would die, living a true peaceful life. Wanting not to wait any longer, it sought out the remains of pokemon that were killed in the awful experiments Team Rocket put them through and finally gave itself a life like any other. But upon becoming real, this clone changed completely. Through the remains it bonded with, it was able to feel the pain, hatred and suffering the pokemon went through before they all died. And not just them. Somehow, it felt the despair of all pokemon in the world it so wished to be apart of. The despair caused by humans and their incompetence. Comparing all of that to itself, the clone had then realized that it too was just a pinacle of the humans mistakes. That humans only saw it as a failed, used, worthless, imperfect copy of Mewtwo and Mew. Beings who it thought it was nothing compared to. Upon that, the clone had then learned a new quality: Anger. Angry with everything for seeing it as inferior to everything else, the clone had gained a new dream. Now a pokemon itself, this clone had vowed to be different from that of Mew and Mewtwo. But be better than them. It did not wish to be like Mew and be free. It did not wish to be like Mewtwo who sought out a purpose for himself. No......it wished for venegence. Justice. It promised to make the world acknowledge its existence and then change it completely with its own strength. To where all things stood below it. All humans, pokemon, and beyond. Humans no longer existing, and Pokemon changed into perfection. That the world's future would become what this clone wants it to be. And so that was when....the perfect being arose. The ultimate legacy of Mew. The ultimate slayer of Mewtwo. The one who rose into the skys and charged at the world. The one who surpasses everything........MewThree!

Suddenly, at that moment, somewhere in the Kanto Region, a mythical place of both Destiny and Balance reacts to the darkness in MewThree's heart. It senses impending danger on the world, and that the future is in the hands of those who each play a role in this story. Those who now leave everything up to fate, as the greatest battle throughout history will soon Begin!."

This shall be known as......

Pokemon the Movie- "Mewthree and the Fate of Origins"

So what do you guys think of this idea? Pros/Cons would be cool.

Hmm sounds ok, but I would add the Pokegods (The OG ones, not the Gen 4 ones), thus making them canon.

Also I would explain away Ash being 10 yrs old all the time by making him officially immortal and having Shadow Delta Mega Pokemon introduced.

In all seriousness, it seems like an interesting plot.

Back