• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon: Kyogre upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, even Base Rayquaza stomped Deoxys in Movie 7, so even in base it's still 5-B
Honestly I don’t consider this a stomp. Rayquaza more or less had Deoxys caught off guard when that happened

And the 2 Deoxys’s that fought Rayquaza later in the movie didn’t suffer the same result, so while Ray can be stronger, I don’t think the difference is stomp worthy.

Honestly I don’t consider this a stomp. Rayquaza more or less had Deoxys caught off guard when that happened

And the 2 Deoxys’s that fought Rayquaza later in the movie didn’t suffer the same result, so while Ray can be stronger, I don’t think the difference is stomp worthy.
That was because there were 2 of them. Rayquaza tanked all of Deoxys' attacks with ease and even when got hurt, it was relatively unscathed and could easily shrug the damage done to it off

Dexoys also always used its attack forme to attack Rayquaza, which is >> Base Deoxys

tbh Rayquaza hyper beaming Deoxys is a one-time thing that happened off guard, not to mention that hyper beam is somewhat above the average AP of the pokemon. (Also Mewtwo > Rayquaza cause he managed to pierce Deoxys' gem and Ray didn't)
That was because there were 2 of them.
irrelevant to Attack Potency
Dexoys also always used its attack forme to attack Rayquaza, which is >> Base Deoxys
wrong, it is simply somewhat above, not >>

Did this Pokémon seriously try to murder humanity for waking it up?

Isn't 5C op proposed kind of lowball? I mean Ray isn't so far beyond it that he stomps.

Isn't 5C op proposed kind of lowball? I mean Ray isn't so far beyond it that he stomps.
i mean i am proposing to upgrade everyone to 5-B either way with evidence i provided

But didn't even Base Rayquaza was able to overwhelm Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre to end their clash?

It was said Rayquaza only Mega Evolved for the first time in the Primals second fight

If so, then we shouldn't scale Base Kyogre (and Groudon) to Rayquaza

Last edited:
But didn't even Base Rayquaza was able to overwhelm Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre to end their clash?

It was said Rayquaza only Mega Evolved for the first time in the Primals second fight

If so, then we shouldn't scale Base Kyogre (and Groudon) to Rayquaza
it seemingly defeated them, it didn't overwhelm them. Also to not scale them to Rayquaza they would need to have been stomped by Rayquaza, meanwhile we see that they weren't. Rayquaza has a type advantage against both of them too so it is only reasonable that it can beat them in primals.

Base Ray is "At least 5B" while Groudon/Kyogre is at high 6A.

That gap suggests a stomp, of which it's not

like together they could stop Eternatus and it seems they could barely do damage to it. Idrk i want other people's opinions on them

TBH that's how I feel whenever someone wakes me up on my day off from work

it seemingly defeated them, it didn't overwhelm them. Also to not scale them to Rayquaza they would need to have been stomped by Rayquaza, meanwhile we see that they weren't. Rayquaza has a type advantage against both of them too so it is only reasonable that it can beat them in primals.
Zinnia liteally says Base Rayquaza's power overwhelmed both of the Primals, combined as it singlehandily defeated both of them. At this point you're just in denial

This makes it clear that if even Base Rayquaza alone overwhelms both Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre combined power, there's no way we can scale the even weaker Base forms to Base Rayquaza. Base Kyogre should just scale to its own feat

Zinnia liteally says Base Rayquaza's power overwhelmed both of the Primals, combined as it singlehandily defeated both of them. At this point you're just in denial

This makes it clear that if even Base Rayquaza alone overwhelms both Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre combined power, there's no way we can scale the even weaker Base forms to Base Rayquaza. Base Kyogre should just scale to its own feat
i ain't in denial, it's just that you didn't give me scans and there's also the fact that this doesn't matter. This doesn't prove he stomped them and this doens't prove that they don't scale. Rayquaza beat them, they lost, still doesn't say they don't scale.

i ain't in denial, it's just that you didn't give me scans and there's also the fact that this doesn't matter. This doesn't prove he stomped them and this doens't prove that they don't scale. Rayquaza beat them, they lost, still doesn't say they don't scale.
Primals may scale to Base Rayquaza together (or rather, downscale as they were both defeated by Rayquaza). Base Kyogre and Groudon cannot be scaled though

Oh, and there's the scan that proved that Rayquaza first Mega Evolved in its second battle against Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre

Primals may scale to Base Rayquaza together (or rather, downscale as they were both defeated by Rayquaza). Base Kyogre and Groudon cannot be scaled though
that's just an absolute you are putting without providing any evidence. Overwhelmed isn't stomped or anihilated. Someone with 2x your power will obviously overwhelm you. In fact, the manga panels shown above suggest that they were indeed overwhelmed and they could barely match rayquaza in a hyper beam clash

wait...drizzle summons rain...bro you can just say his passive is summoning rain out of nothing and here you go, there's your proof
The intensity of the rain is much different.

Regardless the OP got derailed and I'll ask to close.

that's just an absolute you are putting without providing any evidence. Overwhelmed isn't stomped or anihilated. Someone with 2x your power will obviously overwhelm you. In fact, the manga panels shown above suggest that they were indeed overwhelmed and they could barely match rayquaza in a hyper beam clash
I don't say Rayquaza stomped the Primals, but you can't scale Base Kyogre to Rayquaza because Primal Kyogre is just so much stronger and has way better feats compared to Base

I don't say Rayquaza stomped the Primals, but you can't scale Base Kyogre to Rayquaza because Primal Kyogre is just so much stronger and has way better feats compared to Base
someone being somewhat stronger =/= them not scaling. Heck, i ain't even suggesting to scale them to Rayquaza, rather, i want them 2x below rayquaza or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back