• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread lV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red is the ultimate Super Boss in Pokemon, after reaching the peak of mount Silver and seeing that the final obstacle is yourself is something awesome.

I'm still pissed we didn't get to fight Hilbert in Black and White 2.

RadicalMrR said:
Red is the ultimate Super Boss in Pokemon, after reaching the peak of mount Silver and seeing that the final obstacle is yourself is something awesome.
I'm still pissed we didn't get to fight Hilbert in Black and White 2.
You thought is was Red, BUT IT WAS ME DIO!!!!!!!!!!!

The real cal howard said:
Guys. How's my coverage for this team in Sapphire?
Blaziken, Plusle, Milotic, Dodrio, Vileplume, Aggron.
No dragon type? I'm disappointed....XD

I like Plusle, but its an all around pretty bleh Pokemon, unless you use Nasty Plot, then it can be pretty dope..

Guys let us talk about the datamine real quick. Doesn't it feel almost like GF purposely left those sprites in? It feels odd that scrubbing the pokemon models wasn't their first decision. So what I'm saying is that we only saw what GF wanted us to see. We may still have more pokemon. What do you think?

Pluses was for the luls. Even though I have a Voltorb, Magnemite, Electrode, and Manectric in the box. Now I'm at the elite four, and it's too late ;_;

^ Ouch...

What were your guys first shinies? Mine was a shiny Wingul which I named "Swamp Gas". I caught two Shiny Winguls in the same month..

Darkanine said:
^ Ouch...
What were your guys first shinies? Mine was a shiny Wingul which I named "Swamp Gas". I caught two Shiny Winguls in the same month..
First shiny was when I was really young, playing Crystal version. Found a shiny Zubat and thought my game was glitched, cuase I didn't know about Shiny Pokemon. Shut it off and turned it back on to see if it was a glitch. I only found out what it was when I was told what Shiny Pokemon actually were (For some reason I didn't put the whole Red Gyarados thing together. Just thought it was some cool looking thing in the game unique to it. Again, I was really young).

However, I have gottena lucky streak since then. I was playing Diamond Version, was travelling through small cave, found a shiny Zubat, which I then caught. Five more steps and I got another Shiny Zubat.

It was great. :)

First Shiny that I encountered that I cared about was my shiny Cleffa in my Nuzlocke. The true first one I got was a Meditite.

Shiny Cleffa was one of my first too, I got it from the Egg in Crystal. Me being an idiotic 11 year old didn't realize it was special and...welp.

Darkanine said:
^ Ouch...
Rayquaza in Emerald.

First non-legendary was Bidoof. lol

You know after watching the latest episode of Pokémon Generations I'm quite impressed with what Primal Kyogre's storms can do. I originally thought it was nothing but rain, lightning, and rough waves. Here we see absolutely massive whirlpools, water spouts, and even some strong wind in addition to that. Plus we see another instance of it flying which I'm surprised isn't listed under its abilities here already considering it already did that last summer.

So...I was told to ask my question in this thread, so...

Should I make a page for Ash Ketchum? The other one (as well as a few pokemon profiles, apparently) dissappeared for some reason.

@Otomos. Not sure. Since we're starting to add Keys for Trainer Pokemon, making Trainer profiles down the road would be a good way to organize them. I'll see what Cal says first.

No since they are technically still just ordinary pokemon that were revived. They really don't have any other connection.

@Hokage: I just want to say this: To make voting rights for banning/unbanning certain pokemon in competitive play is TOUGH.

Kyurem-B being unbanned was very welcoming however.

@Hokage. I still play Showdown every now and again. I played Pokemon Online (Which I still think is vastly superior to Showdown in nearly every regard, but that's besides the point) religiously throughout 2010-2014. I've only really battled my sister in the past few months so I'm pretty rusty. Ah well.

PU is a unexpectedly fun tier to play in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back