• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Champion Lance vs. Akuma

Because taking on the Elite 4 unarmed is basically the manliest thing you can do in the Pokemonverse, provided you stand a chance.

Fight takes place in the very same room in which Red fights Lance. Akuma doesn't and knows he doesn't have to kill Lance's Pokemon, only make them faint, but accidents do happen, especially if Akuma makes use of any of his forms, which he is willing to do. Lance and Akuma are both in character.

Round 1: Akuma vs. Lance's Original Team

Round 2: Akuma vs. Lance's Champion Team

Round 3: Akuma vs. Composite Lance Team

Round 3 seems like a spite match based on the stats behind them, but what is the rationale behind said stats, anyway?

Ill assume Lance will play in actual pokemon rules and go 1 pokemon each time and not all of them to gang on Akuma

Round 1 : Akuma may take this easily due to his speed being over 10x superior Lance fastest Pokemon which is Dragonite

Round 2 :Akuma should have trouble to take Charizard down but he will manage

Round 3 :Some Lance pokemon like Tyranitar have the strength to take down Akuma but not speed, some pokemon have speed but are not strong enough (Garchomp is small country level )

So, unless Lance use all his team to gang up on Akuma i think Akuma has 2 of the 3 rounds, the last one is hard to say but at most stalemate.

I give it to Akuma

PS:I forgot, are lance pokemon allowed to Mega evolve?

It's not so much that Lance's Pokemon aren't allowed to Mega Evolve as it is that, as far as I know, they never do. Correct me if I'm wrong there.

WarriorWare said:
It's not so much that Lance's Pokemon aren't allowed to Mega Evolve as it is that, as far as I know, they never do. Correct me if I'm wrong there.
They don't but they have the ability to do so.

Back