• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poemi Watanabe Vs Mukuro

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How's the conceptual manipulation work and what's her answer to Poemi forcibly turning her "good"?
She just raise her hand and said "lock" and the target is locked.

Mind Resistance and Empatic take the job.

"Conceptual sealing"

What?

Since this is excel Saga Poemi probably just shouts 90s pop culture references and poorly translated Japanese puns during the fight tho

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
@causality

Define locked
Cannot Move, Powers being locked and all your human function shut down.

Or she can just lock her memory but usually she just lock normally.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
So power null? That sounds more like power null than sealing
Not, it's clearly indicated that she lock stuff, she can even lock and unlock space time to create wormhole.

That mean that she literally lock/unlock stuffs and this can be used to seal the target's function, if she use this against poemi, "Her Powers being locked and all her human function shut down."

Well, guess poemi isn't enough to put down Mukuro so i need to found another opponent in a match.

Why every characters like that are Glass canon...

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"I've watched the two episodes"
I don't believe you.
Okay lol but for now, the stuff is not usable then.

>Also what's Mukuro's answer to god-level toonforce?

Depend how this is used but she need to use it before she get locked GG

Back