• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM AP upgrade (again)

Seems good. Though the 4.5 Kinda iffy to me, shouldn't it be like "At least 7-B, likely or possibly higher"? And perhaps we can makes 6 solid 7-A.

Well they need to be over 5 times stronger, and the gap is only one point. Although it can be "possibly higher" I guess.

Neutral on the 6

You put 4 and 4.5 at "At least 7-B" while you also putting 2 at "At least 7-C likely higher" after 1.5 (At least 7-C) which the difference is just 0.5. Adding posibbly or likely seems more reasonable to me.

Also, the difference between 4.5 and 6 is pretty big, don't seatse why we can't have solid 7-A for them.

That's because we do have an idea of the gap between 0.5 and 3.5, but not between 3.5 and 4.5.

^ Just replace the numbers with 4.5 and 6. But as I said, neutral about that particular point

Well, 6 is third timeline Madoka level who is >> Walpurgis who is unfathomably above witches like Candeloro, who ais stronger than Mami, who is a 4.5 and as such stronger than people who are stronger than people who scale from Patricia. Maybe not straight up 7-A, but they should be close enough to get the "likely"

Nah, not to my knowledge. Then again 6 only scale to full power base Tart atm

I think 6 should be "Likely 7-A" rather solid, but it looks otherwise fine by me.

I assume that the rest of the scale is fine for everyone?

Also, other opinions about 4.5? And what do we do with Tart's dura?

Tfw half of the calcs that I made for Madoka are obsolete due to my other calcs ovo

Didn't walpurgis create the storm we see when she appeared or at least was heavily implied to be its cause?

because if she did It could probably be used to upgrade her tier, given that in different shots we see it reaching far into the horizon, which makes the storm more powerful than a simple supercell (as stated by meteorologists in-universe).

Yeah, I think so. Although I don't remember if the Walpurgis of the final timeline was full power or not.

Did I rough calc and got high end 7-B to 7-A results. I'll put them in a blog when my PC comes back from the dead

WalpurgisnachtFP
RIP it was full power Walpurgis.

Also the feat is 7-B, 134.869.651.558.400.000 J or 32,23462035334608089 megatons

I thought FP Walpurgis had her head up.

That is just normal Walpurgis isn't it?

Uh, true. Still, it isn't even twice as strong as Patricia. But it's a good supportive feat i guess.

That storm was created by Walpurgis' sheer presence tho, that alone makes the feat significantly more impressive @Kal

So Walpurgis gets "At least 7-B, likely 7-A" or she gets simply "likely 7-A"? Also honestly, maybe Tart's dura (first form) should be simply unknown

Honestly i disagree for 6 = 7-A.

Seriously we have likes of Satsuki that are not high 7-A even tho she is so astronomically more powerful than bunch of 7-A characters.

So? It doesn't make the gap less small. I even said that i'm fine with High 7-A Satsuki in the other thread.

And there is no way Walpurgis is only 5 times stronger than Patricia. Especially considering that Walpurgis >>>>>>>> Candeloro >>>> Mami >>>> Patricia who is already 18 megatons

I just say that Satsuki didn't get the same treatment. It's unfair towards her who has better scailing than Walpurgis does.

I won't go against majority, but I am not fine with upgrading one person and not the other for same type of powerscailing.

That said I am fine with everything else.

Btw anyone knows why Sayaka has Reality Warping and invisibility in basr? If not i'll remove the latter and move the former to Oktavia

Back