• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM AP upgrade (again)

Of the witches? Elly doing this to Madoka and the creation of labyrinths in general, out of the top of my head

Wouldn't pocket reality manip be more accurate? for the average witch at least as they need a labyrinth, but walpurgis would have reality warping outright as she can do the same without need of one

I mean, takes Iskandar and Shiro reality marbel for example. They can created seperate space and manipulated it to an extend by they seema cannot affected something that was originally from outside of their RM. Elly however can do what Iskandar and Shiro do and can affected something that wasn't from her labyrinth.

Yes but that doesn't mean all other characters who have the ability aren't capable of doing it.

Iskandar and Shirou's RMs are limited to a very specific function, they're not like labyrinths where the witch can alter its structure and contents with a tought, which extends to other people inside of it.

The pocket reality manipulation page doesn't mention anything about affecting the people inside tho. Only the structure of the pocket reality itself.

It doesn't exclude the ability to do that though, it does also include the ability to warp the reality inside.

I guess. I'm neutral about removing the RW personally.

Btw for Tart dura, what should we do? Rate it unknown? She has a 7 and 9 is 6-B

I don't think that it's viable. As I said, from 0.5 to 6 it works because we have some values to scale. I don't think that we can guess exactly where her defense is if it can be anywhere from 7-A to 6-B

Just noticed, why is AoC range in its False Homura key listed several hundreds meters? Shouldn't it has the same range as its true body as well? And someone forget the eventually become multiversal+ part so it should be added too.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Just noticed, why is AoC range in its False Homura key listed several hundreds meters? Shouldn't it has the same range as its true body as well? And someone forget the eventually become multiversal+ part so it should be added too.
Just want to bump this.

Kay. But seriously, Mami doesn't really fit with the goddess image, she is more to a queen or idol to me. It's like saying Homura will looks so good in that white dress and that shiny wings or saying Kyoko will looks good in pink outfit.

It's a matter of personal taste I guess. It's better if we discuss this on my wall tho

So, stuff left to discuss:

1) No Reality Warping for regular witches but only pocket reality manip (neutral myself, it's basically a change in semantic)

2) Tart's dura (still think that it should be unknown)

3) [added now] Do the magical girls qualify as Reactive Power Level users due to the Zenkai thing from Portable?

1) They should have both, PRW is specifically meant for pocket realities, even though we've seen witches affect the outside world and Madoka.

2) Which form?

3) Ye

Back