• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pluto's (Hades') statistics in Marvel

Dust_Collector

They/Them
So I've been working on a profile for the Marvel version of Hades (Although 90% of the time he goes by his roman name), and it's come along very nicely, however since this is Marvel we're talking about I wanted to see if his tiering was good to go first before posting it.

At least Solar System level (When he came for Odin's soul he didn't view Thor as a threat unless his power had drastically increased since their last encounter and soon after overpowered him , fought him again on equal grounds and began overpowering him towards the end of their fight until Thor knocked him away with Mjolnir, briefly downed the Champions, including Hercules, with a casual energy blast with it later being stated that not even Hercules is a match for him , and was capable of matching and overpowering Doctor Strange's magic , equal to Hela ), possibly Low Multiverse level or Multiverse level+ (As an equal to Hela he should scale to her higher end feats, sometimes portrayed as comparable to Mephisto and other Hell Lords, once helped merge his realm and the realms of six other Death Gods, and fought wars on even grounds with other Hell Lords in the past, including Mephisto)

The comics for the two scans in his 2-C to 2-A justifications are from Thor Annual Vol 1 #10 and X-Factor Vol 1 #251 respectively, just wanna be sure his possibly 2-C or 2-A ratings are fine to use like with Helas ratings.

By the way, didn't he once fight The Stranger on roughly even grounds?

By the way, didn't he once fight The Stranger on roughly even grounds?
Oh yeah he did, it was in Marvel Two-in-One Annual Vol 1 #5

At first I didn't think much of it since the fight took place in the Underworld, but looking over it again the comic doesn't treat Hades as getting a power boost in the realm just having infinite stamina so I could add it as a justification.

Being created from myths in the collective unconscious does not make them into true conceptual entities though.

Being allowed to be reborn sometimes is not the same as that it is impossible to kill them as long as they are remembered.

Very well job done here. The stats are correct.

Cosmic Awareness should be Clairvoyance, turning back Wolverine being stone should be transmutation, Statistics Reduction was likely poetic due to Herc. getting tired. The rest and most of the powers are good but I'm only half way reading them, I'll leave it like that and return some other day to finish that. We can have the profile made and leave the thread open so I can see those tiny details.

Back