• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pluto (THE GOD NOT THE DOG) tries to solo your verse

Dust_Collector

They/Them
So I made a profile for the Marvel version of Pluto/Hades, and I wanna pit him against some verses.

Plutos profile

Round 1: 4-B Pluto, speed equalised
Bonus Round: Speed unequalised

Round 2: 2-C Pluto, speed equalised
Bonus Round 2: Speed unequalised

Round 3: 2-A Pluto, speed equalised
Bonus Round 3: Speed unequalised

Tower of God:good luck with phantaminum
To aru verse:not happening

Last edited:
Hokuto No Ken: Yells gg

Infamous: Yells gg

Warhammer: Emprah emprah's, Kharn nulls, Culexus nulls etc

Persona: I'll say his tier 2 keys can do some stuff, but he dies hard here

Jojo: I'll say Kars can adapt, GER might have a shot too

Soul Calibur: Yells gg I guess

Castlevania: Errrrr can he affect Type 1 Abstracts? He won't clear otherwise.

Mortal Kombat: Again same if he can't affect Bootleg Azathoth he won't clear

Killer Instinct: Yells gg

World of Darkness: Solos to the point where Caine is likely required

Back