• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pluto(Marvel Comics) VS Kratos(GOW)

Odin's profile is so ******* shit tho
I dunno, having less than a third of his abilities listed and just simply having "and various other magic related powers" while not really explaining most of what he currently has seems pretty good to me.

So. What shoul i do? Change it to someone else?
If the option of changing Odin to someone else is on the table, maybe you can make Kratos take another crack at the god of the underworld.

Alright then, simply killing each other isn't gonna net either one a victory, both can rather quickly revive from death, but Pluto has the advantage of possibly being able to claim Kratos' soul after killing him in order to prevent hope from resurrecting him. I say possibly since I don't know how good Kratos' soul resistance is, Pluto can claim at least millions of souls at once but I don't recall the potency Kratos can resist so hopefully someone more knowledgeable on GOW can bring up how good it is.

Although it doesn't matter too much anyway since Pluto can just yeet living beings into his realm without needing to claim their soul first, and Kratos isn't gonna be able to escape since he lacks Dimensional Travel. Luckily for Kratos Pluto isn't too likely to attempt this early on, but if he doesn't incap Pluto quick enough with, I dunno, Madness Manipulation or something, he will eventually be trapped in the underworld. I think I'll wait for GOW experts to show up and explain what Kratos is likely to do in this fight before I vote.

How many universes does he scale to in 2C key?? I reckon he scales to Yggdrasil in Marvel??
Thats 9 space-times, same as Kratos. But Kratos has a massive scaling chain in the that.
Primordials<<Helios<<Atlas<<Hades<<<<< zeus=Kratos<<<<< Fear Zeus <<<<<PoH Kratos.
He can oneshot.
Also he has universal lifting strength, if he grabs Hades soul he is ripping it out due to higher LS, thats how it works in GoW. Also he can just rip his body parts apart with bare hands.

Alright then, simply killing each other isn't gonna net either one a victory, both can rather quickly revive from death, but Pluto has the advantage of possibly being able to claim Kratos' soul after killing him in order to prevent hope from resurrecting him. I say possibly since I don't know how good Kratos' soul resistance is, Pluto can claim at least millions of souls at once but I don't recall the potency Kratos can resist so hopefully someone more knowledgeable on GOW can bring up how good it is.

Although it doesn't matter too much anyway since Pluto can just yeet living beings into his realm without needing to claim their soul first, and Kratos isn't gonna be able to escape since he lacks Dimensional Travel. Luckily for Kratos Pluto isn't too likely to attempt this early on, but if he doesn't incap Pluto quick enough with, I dunno, Madness Manipulation or something, he will eventually be trapped in the underworld. I think I'll wait for GOW experts to show up and explain what Kratos is likely to do in this fight before I vote.
So have you made your mind regarding who to vote now?

Back