• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plump Mouse VS Hedgehog (yes)

In the left corner, we have a legend, a god, a non-tier-0 spectacular character... Bidoof.

In the right corner, we have, a speed comic hedgehog who talks, we have... ¡Sonic the Hedgehog (from IDW)!

600px-399Bidoof
Bidoof

Betteridwsonic
Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW)

• Conditions: Tier 8-A (base forms).
  • Speed: Equalized.
  • Equipment: No.
  • Bidoof moveset: Headbutt, Hyper Fang, Rollout, Yawn.
  • Preparation Time: 3 seconds (3, 2, 1, GO!)
  • Place:
    Wyndon Stadium Interior Galar
    Wyndon Stadium

Bumping after so long~ Admirable. Both are still in the same tier, huh

So, I present Sonic hugs the Beaver 🦫 after a bit into the fight and squeezes him to death with his higher LS (since Sonic has optional LS for us to use). Sure, not in character so it’d be far down into the fight but it’s an option.

What can Bidoof do before that?

Bumping after so long~ Admirable. Both are still in the same tier, huh

So, I present Sonic hugs the Beaver 🦫 after a bit into the fight and squeezes him to death with his higher LS (since Sonic has optional LS for us to use). Sure, not in character so it’d be far down into the fight but it’s an option.

What can Bidoof do before that?
Let’s see, he can put Sonic to sleep, take out half his health with super fang, he can lower Sonic’s stats. Quite a few actually

Nice Profile Coolboy

Let’s see, he can put Sonic to sleep, take out half his health with super fang, he can lower Sonic’s stats. Quite a few actually
Nice, I didn't want it to end on LS wincon (tho viable)

How would lowering stats work on Sonic's Accelerated Development ability?

Nice Profile Coolboy

Nice, I didn't want it to end on LS wincon (tho viable)

How would lowering stats work on Sonic's Accelerated Development ability?
There would be no debuff at first, but Bidoof could start by either trying to put him to sleep or hitting him to confuse him, then he would weaken him, and with rollout he could finish him off.

On Sonic's part, in case of avoiding sleep or confusion, it would be easier to "avoid losing" and come back, but I think it would be a difficult task, I need more analysis from other users about this

How does Bidoof fight? I don't remember the anime having it start with Sleep Hax.

How does Bidoof fight? I don't remember the anime having it start with Sleep Hax.
The anime... I can't remember exactly, but I think he attacked with his teeth out of pure instinct, so Hyper Fang I think would be his start. If we got strategic, then surely Bidoof would use Yawn, but that is my speculation.

Back