• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Planetary (low hax) tournament

I don’t see a reason to though. It’s basically only a wincon that matters if the match is heading towards a never ending inconclusive fight, since he’s literally never used it in character. It would basically just make it so any the matches can’t be added to profiles even if they get enough votes.

I don't think Mori has ever even used it when bloodlusted in the series itself, which is testament to how OOC it is lol.

OK? Yeoui is still a huge part of Mori's moveset lol. I'm fine with restricting shit like the gourd and Geundoowun but not Yeoui man lol.

If you want to restrict monkey king mode, you should just use Ragnarok arc and restrict anything above 5-B, since his base is still 5-B and tier jump restrictions don’t go against the vs thread rules.

To be clear, he can use Yeoui in base, not just Monkey King mode, though iirc its range is generally depicted as significantly lower when in base, closer to the range of his martial arts.

Back