• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Planetary (low hax) tournament

Kflare63

He/Him
Rules: no major hax (I'm looking at you calypso deathmetal)
If you wish to enter a character wait for me to accept it
any character from 5-C to high 5-A
Eight entries per subtier
Fights will be randomized according to their bracket
2 characters per user
(Though 1 character per 2 brackets is preferred)
Note:each subtier is it's own tournament that's what I mean by brackets

List of entries:
5-C (CLOSED)
1. borushiki
2. kamen rider drive
3.jigen
4.krillen (sayain saga)
5.Toneri Ōtsutsuki
6.fern (adventure time)
7.thor (Riordanverse)
8.emperor penguin (learn to fly)
Bracket: https://challonge.com/dm0m8xlr

Low 5-B
1. slayer of demons
2.all star superman
3. makino (Max's body)
4.thor (mangaverse)
5.isshiki
6.mori hui
7.supreme

5-B (CLOSED) (CONCLUDED)
1. Cure happy (princess form)
2. mori jin
3. Atlas and his Boulder
4. Son goku (namek saga)
5. Godzilla (post submarine power up)
6. Happy (happy's heroic quest)
7. Buddha (record of ragnorock)
8. Grimgor ironhide

5-A (CLOSED)
1.choir intelligencer edgar (disqualified)
2. Panty anarchy (base)
3. Sonic (adventure era)
4. Ice man
5.god of darkness
6. Lady maria
7. Kirby (hmr)
8. Ziggy (disqualified)

High 5-A (CLOSED)
1. Way big
2. Starfy (power of friendship)
3. Bardock
4.superman (Smallville)
5.godzilla( vs megaguirus)
6.shadow the hedgehog (sonic x)
7.moon lord (terraria)
8.piccolo
Bracket: https://challonge.com/rvjl8ygg

Last edited:
But aren’t the High 5-A ones going to AP stomp the lower tiers?

I’d suggest you focus on one subtier only.

I said in the title and description that this is a low hax.I'm sorry but I can't allow that.

I'm not sure you'll be able to finish them all so are others allowed to help with the progression of the tournaments? It would mean you would have to post the matchups beforehand

Also I would suggest restricting the bracket participant number to multiples of 2 such 8; 16; or 32 since after every round, only half of the participants will make it and the finals will always have 2 contestants

Otherwise, I nominate Atlas and his Boulder for 5-B

I'm not sure you'll be able to finish them all so are others allowed to help with the progression of the tournaments? It would mean you would have to post the matchups beforehand
Now that you've brought it up yes I will allow others to help

Any relevant Maou Gakuen characters are just a big fat no no for this tournament.

Also, Mori Jin for a spot in 5-B. The key is obviously the one where he doesn't have High 4-C and 4-B shit lol.

I'd recommend you link the profiles for the characters in the OP so people see what's being dealt with.

Yeah, Unicron is a big no no. Dunno about Godzilla though, don't really care about him lol.

It's fire matter except that it's activate with a raise hand and he always goes for it. Also cause people to instantly combust if they don't resists.
Ah right, but still thats the only haxes he had, everything else is his damn versatilities

Dunno if its too much tho, i'll leave it to the others to judge it

Back