• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pitting characters from different tiers against each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that it was. Everything in our universe is 4D, it requires 3 spatial coordinates and 1 temporal coordinate to describe, ofc that doesn't mean we can manipulate the universe.

Nothing in our universe is 4-D. We experience time, but a 4-D being would encompass it all at once.

I want to argue, but I honestly lack the expertise to do so.

Perhaps we are tripping over our own definitions. All I'm trying to say is that we are 4D because we have a time coordinate, I hope no one disagrees with that?

What you just described sounds to me like someone who transcends space-time.

We are 3D because we only occupy an infinitely small portion of time, which makes our hypervolume 0. A 4D being has a hypervolume different from 0

"Perhaps we are tripping over our own definitions. All I'm trying to say is that we are 4D because we have a time coordinate, I hope no one disagrees with that?"

That's not how it works. A 2D plane still exists in 3D space and has 3D coordinates, but it has no 3D depth. It isn't 3D.

Seriously the fact that we are 3D is just basic in any kind of physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back