• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pitting characters from different tiers against each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that is generally discouraged by following rule: "Kindly do not create spite or stomp threads, whether by tier, speed or an absurd difference in hax proficiency (that is, a very hax character vs one with little to no hax) unless the other character possesses abilities that compensate for this advantage."

But in some cases, the lower tier character can defeat a higher tier one. For example Zeno is only 2-C, but he could probably beat Sheogorath, who is 2-A, in a straight up fight (at least initially) as Sheo isn't really a fighter. My interest in wanting to make some Dragonball vs The Elder Scrolls discussions is actually the main reason I'm asking this.

Think of it like this: gravity might be a multiversal force, but that doesn't mean it can beat you up and steal your lunch money.

What do you guys think?

"Zeno could beat Sheo"

What? Did you read their profiles? Zeno is the least fighter character in DBS, has no hax, he is infinitely below Sheo..

Zeno is the best example of a character who could lose to a lower tier, not the other way around.

Also, skills doesn't matter much, if at all, in Tier 2 fights

Eh it's a little hard to explain as TES is so convoluted. Basically, Sheogorath is a multiversal idea, sure he operates on a much grander scale than Zeno, but the only way for him to physically fight Zeno would be to create an avatar and Zeno could easily destroy those.

It's a bit of a mess I suppose.

How would the only way for Sheogorath to fight Zeno be to create an avatar infinitely weaker than himself?

The Everlasting said:
How would the only way for Sheogorath to fight Zeno be to create an avatar infinitely weaker than himself?
Because Sheo has never shown the ability to destroy, create, or fight at a multiversal+ level. He merely exists on a multiversal+ level. Sheo is a force of nature (more metaphysical concept actually) and forces of nature can't beat people up.

Sheo's best direct feat is the creation of an infinite sized realm, but we don't know really know how he did it.

You know how Zeno instantly destroyed a few universes? Sheogorath has never shown that he could that.

If I'm multiverse level, I'm multiverse level, you being infinitely below means I can sneeze and you'd be dead.

Oh Zeno can destroy 18 Universes instantly? Neat, Sheo compares to people who can destroy an infinite number of them.

I think you're really misinterpreting how this works.

Akatosh embodies time across infinite universes, Sheogorath scales to that.

There's no such thing as "existing on a multiversal+ level" here, it's just a Multiversal+ feat.

Your argument seems to be "Sheogorath has no 2-A feats, so he's not 2-A in combat".

Gargoyle One said:
If I'm multiverse level, I'm multiverse level, you being infinitely below means I can sneeze and you'd be dead.
Oh Zeno can destroy 18 Universes instantly? Neat, Sheo compares to people who can destroy an infinite number of them.
Nope, that's not why Sheo is 2-A. He's 2-A because he embodies madness across an infinite multiverse.

The Everlasting said:
I think you're really misinterpreting how this works.
Akatosh embodies time across infinite universes, Sheogorath scales to that.

There's no such thing as "existing on a multiversal+ level" here, it's just a Multiversal+ feat.

Your argument seems to be "Sheogorath has no 2-A feats, so he's not 2-A in combat".
Yeah, pretty much. Sheo has no 2-A combat feats, you don't feel this is an important distinction?

You. Are. Wrong.

This is honestly ignorant statement worthy levels of just face palm worthy stuff

Gargoyle One said:
You. Are. Wrong.
This is honestly ignorant statement worthy levels of just face palm worthy stuff
Wut?

Where are you getting this idea that Sheo can destroy an infinite multiverse? No one in TES can do that. And I know a lot about TES lol.

@Shazam

So if a character doesn't use feats in combat, it can't be used in combat?

Or is every universe creator not 3-A/Low 2-C in combat because that was only creation?

2-A: Multiverse level+

This category is separated in the following manner:

• Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. Take note that the universes are technically lined up along a 5-dimensional axis, but that their geometrical size still amounts to 0 within this scale.

Wut?

Where are you getting this idea that Sheo can destroy an infinite multiverse? No one in TES can do that. And I know a lot about TES lol.

No you don't, I can tell you don't and most people here can tell you don't.

If I exist on a higher dimension then you, then you lose. Period, Zeno to Sheo is a physically impaired ant to a crashing plane, and that's an understatement because that is still infinitely lower then Sheo.

The fight can be Sheo standing there for millions of years with Zeno constantly trying to attack him with him just watching the show unharmed until he destroys the Zeno in every timeline after getting 2A dust in his nose and sneezing.

Gargoyle One said:
Wut?
No you don't, I can tell you don't and most people here can tell you don't.
If I exist on a higher dimension then you, then you lose. Period, Zeno to Sheo is a physically impaired ant to a crashing plane, and that's an understatement because that is still infinitely lower then Sheo.

Sheogorath isn't higher-dimensional and you are attributing abilities to him that no one in TES has ever shown. Do you have sources for these feats?

"2-A: Multiverse level+

This category is separated in the following manner:

• Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. Take note that the universes are technically lined up along a 5-dimensional axis, but that their geometrical size still amounts to 0 within this scale."
And Sheogorath cannot do this. Technically the et'Ada are all scaled from Akatosh who (probably) embodies time throughout an infinite multiverse; they embody certain concepts in a similar sense.

Gargoyle One said:
The guidebooks, which I've read.
Also, if he isn't higher dimensional, why is he 2A?
Higher-Dimensional is High 2-A.

Sheo is 2-A because he scales from Akatosh who probably embodies time throughout an infinite multiverse. Sheogorath embodies madness in the same vein.

Edit: I'm like one of only three people on this site who takes part in the TES sub forum. Believe me guys there are no multiverse destroying feats in TES :p

Higher-Dimensional is High 2-A.

Sheo is 2-A because he scales from Akatosh who probably embodies time throughout an infinite multiverse. Sheogorath embodies madness in the same vein.

Wrong.

High 2A is 5th dimensional, 2A is 4th dimensional, also yes, he absolutely can, show me proof otherwise.

You also haven't shown any proof....

Well yeah... 4th dimensional isn't higher dimensional. We are 4 dimensional creatures too.

Edit: Proof for what?

And 3 dimensional and 2D dimensional.

You mean to tell me being 4 dimensional is not higher dimensional? Because if so, go back to school.

We also experience time, which is the 4th dimension.

So? Affecting space time is 4th dimensional, not expiriencing it.

Guess us humans are Low2C XD

Gargoyle One said:
And 3 dimensional and 2D dimensional.
You mean to tell me being 4 dimensional is not higher dimensional? Because if so, go back to school.
We have 4 dimensions though. 3 spatial and one temporal.

Gargoyle One said:
We also experience time, which is the 4th dimension.
So? Affecting space time is 4th dimensional, not expiriencing it.
Guess us humans are Low2C XD

Technically we do affect time, but I think I know what you mean.

How do you know there a 4 dimensions? Have you expirienced them yourself?

Their could be 5 dimensions, but we don't exist in it, as such, we're not higher dimensional, nor are we 4 dimensional.

That's ultimately nowhere near affecting the fabric of Space-Time itself especially not on a Universe level scale like 4Ds do.

Anyway can someone close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back