• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pinkie Pie vs. Majin Buu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you take Cell's statement at face value it's only baseline Solar System and Buu is just unquantifiablely stronger then him iirc

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, Spidey-Sense levels of precognition; she doesn't seem to have much control in which direction she moves, either, simply away from the incoming projectile. How would she react to something like several pink blobs expanding from microscopic points to swallow her up from all sides?

I think Majin Buu has this, honestly. He can move and manipulate his body in all kinds of crazy ways, which he's demonstrated numerous times throughout his appearances; he can escape Pinkie's petrification by splitting himself, and can likely get around her precog reaction through his unnatural body movements. As for a supposed "AP advantage"... Seeing as we don't tier even the strongest Buu-saga characters as anything more than Solar System Level due to the difference between the weakest and strongest of that tier, and Super Perf. Cell was baseline Solar System Level, I'd argue that Buu is at least 100x baseline, judging by how easily he defeats a Super Saiyan 2 (Majin Vegeta) who was much, much stronger than SSJ2 Gohan was at the end of the Cell Saga.

I'd also like to note that there's a short period of time (about a full 1-2 seconds, judging by both clips Pacho posted) during Pinkie's precognition tail-twitching where she's more or less standing still, and is vulnerable. Considering the speeds they're moving, that window of time presents a fairly large target.

Korudo Daio said:
I'd also like to note that there's a short period of time (about a full 1-2 seconds, judging by both clips Pacho posted) during Pinkie's precognition tail-twitching where she's more or less standing still, and is vulnerable. Considering the speeds they're moving, that window of time presents a fairly large target.

cinematic timing.

but seriously it doesnt matter when she dodges the stuff regardless. unless you're saying her precog is so shitty it only works on things that take more than 2 whole seconds to hit her.

AquaWaifu said:
Korudo Daio said:
cinematic timing.
Is it, though? The pony next to her reacts to the movement with a surprised expression, before the giant tentacle smashes in through the window.

Could I see some clips where this precognition has been applied in combat, at full speeds? Those two clips are all I have to base my assessment on; and for all intents and purposes, yes, it does seem rather shitty, as precognition goes.

Also, 100x is a really huge gap, I don't think we assume Buu is 100x above baseline just because he stomps characters who are above baseline.

Even if he was 100x above baseline tho, Pinkie would still one-shot, because she one-shots Discord, who is that powerful.

Korudo Daio said:
Could I see some clips where this precognition has been applied in combat, at full speeds? Those two clips are all I have to base my assessment on; and for all intents and purposes, yes, it does seem rather shitty, as precognition goes.

Uhh theres the resto fMare Do Well where she uses to dodge falling construction debris.

Well like I said Buu is just unquantifiabley stronger then Cell by this same logic I could argue Pinkie is Stronger then Discord who's stronger then Celestia so she must be like 1000 times above baseline

Is pinkie's sense enough to keep her from being absorbed or is Buu more or pinkie more likely to go for their best haxes first? Guy's being absorption and candy beam. Leaning Pinkie right now, but I'm not voting yet.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm still a little confused on how to treat fights involving single members of the Elements, since in canon, their powers wouldn't actually do anything without the other five present, and we have no basis for what they could do on their own.

I admit that thought has crossed my mind as well.

Pinkie Pie: 7 (ZacharyGrossman273, Paulo.junior.969, Diddyjt, Js250476, Seventy96, Peter1129, AquaWaifu)

Buu: 1 (Korudo Daio)

Inconclusive: 0

Warren Valion said:
Would this be a stomp with the seemingly large gap in hax and AP?
honeslty considering Aqua from KH beats pretty much all DBZ characters outside of those from Super (Not counting Beerus or WHis since they are technically from DBZ movies) I'd say this is a stomp kinda...hmm looong time ago I did Aqua vs Cell and it was a huge stomp...I wonder if she acutally coul beat Final Villian Buu.

you know what...nahh as of now no yet a atomp. Id say wait for more input.

Nah, Gohan-Absorbed Super Buu would be enough; he has the intellect to abuse his body manipulation handily, which gets around most of Pinkie Pie's hax; Vice Shout handles BFR, and his ability to split apart and regen from tiny fragments of himself nullifies petrification. Using parts of his body to surround Pinkie Pie would also nullify her precognition, as she wouldn't have anywhere to run before being caught. Or, alternatively, Gohan-absorbed Super Buu would just BFR, and let her suffocate in open space.

But that's an arguement for another thread, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back