• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pinkie Pie vs. Majin Buu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not all too familiar with these two other than what I've seen from Death Battle, which as we all know is not a reputable source.

But can't Buu just scream to escape the BFR?

AquaWaifu said:
Buu...the ultimate evil Frieza, and the Supreme Kais creaotrs and overseers of the universe feared above ALL else...oneshot by a cheery energetic pink pony.
Why do you feel the need to point this out every time a character from MLP looks slated to win?

I don't blame him I'm the slightest it's to glorious to not make fun of basically think Kirby but it's ponies instead

And you say it EVERY TIME this happens to anyone losing to a MLP character. It's not funny the 15th time.

Darkanine said:
Theglassman12 said:
Does Pinkie even use her hax in character?
All Elements of Harmony users use the hax in battle. Their primary function is hax, the fact that they also hurt is just an added bonus.
How does hurting someone with hax counts as a bonus??????? Shouldn't that be the bare minimum for any type of hax?

What I meant is their primary function is to seal, banish, or overpower a myriad of hax abilities in a variety of different ways. They also deal damage, but that's not their main purpose.

Ok? Like hurting someone would help out at all when the hax itself is FAR better than giving someone a bruise.

There's no reason to suggest that Buu can't dodge Pinkie's petrification, is there? As well, Buu can split himself apart and regen completely from any tiniest part of himself that he splits off--and use any part he splits off to capture and absorb others. Even if he were being petrified, is Pinkie's version of it instantaneous? If not, Buu has plenty of time to react and seperate a piece (or a dozen) of himself off to save himself from it. How good is Pinkie's precognition, anyway? Buu's got plenty enough tricks to beat her, IMO, it's just a matter of whether we're talking Spidey-Sense-levels of precognition or something more extreme. If it's just a feeling of impending danger, something like that could be tricked fairly simply, and Majin Buu does possess enough raw cunning to trick her; the only real thing I find it hard to get around is if she literally receives a vision of what's literally about to happen.

If that's the case, there's little Buu could do to get around that.

EDIT: I just looked on Pinkie's profile. "Slight Precognition (Pinkie Sense allows her to predict unexpected moments that will happen soon after, but only specific things and after specific body movements such as her tail twitching)"

Buu can get around that just by the weird ways he can move his body. Voting for Buu.

Theglassman12 said:
And you say it EVERY TIME this happens to anyone losing to a MLP character. It's not funny the 15th time.

Its funny here cause if Pinkie wins this, imaggine going up to anyone familiar with Buu. this nigh unkillable, super powerful, ultra destructive gooey goofball gets ONE SHOT...not killed over time or in a hard fight...ONE SHOT by Pinkie pie....a pink pony from the MLP franchise. its the Kirby vs Buu scenario times a thousand more ridiculous. and I love it.

Korudo Daio said:
Not really voting, but there's no reason to suggest that Buu can't dodge Pinkie's petrification, is there? As well, Buu can split himself apart and regen completely from any tiniest part of himself that he splits off--and use any part he splits off to capture and absorb others. How good is Pinkie's precognition, anyway?

I dont doubt he COULD do that,...but is he smart enough TO do that?

He regenerated from Vegeta's explosion, and knocked out someone that can use petrification

Theglassman12 said:
He regenerated from Vegeta's explosion, and knocked out someone that can use Petrification

eah but I was under the suggestion he would do the split off DURING said petrification.

AquaWaifu said:
Its funny here cause if Pinkie wins this, imaggine going up to anyone familiar with Buu. this nigh unkillable, super powerful, ultra destructive gooey goofball gets ONE SHOT...not killed over time or in a hard fight...ONE SHOT by Pinkie pie....a pink pony from the MLP franchise. its the Kirby vs Buu scenario times a thousand more ridiculous. and I love it.
I guarantee you the irony wouldn't be lost on anyone even if you didn't point it out.

So stop pointing it out.

Starryknight200 said:
I guarantee you the irony wouldn't be lost on anyone even if you didn't point it out.

So stop pointing it out.
Dude, calm down. People are just having fun, no need to get upset over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back