• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pink Ball vs Thor (Kirby vs Thor)

First up, equalize speed or else thor blitzes.

Second, if you do equalize speed, here's the argument:
So Thor's main wincon is God Blast and Kirby's main wincon is one-tapping him with near 3-B AP. Kirby can resist any mind hax attack and can avoid BFR via dimensional travel. It really is who hits who first and i'd bet on Kirby in this case. He isn't the type to go for absorption on energy beams and is very good at dodging beam attacks in general, not to mention he can use the warp star to fly off.

Overall, i think kirby hits Thor once and he is dead. GG.

Also, bloodlusted thor may straight up go for berserker mode first so he'd get 10x more powerful...which would do nothing as kirby would still one-shot.

So yeah, if you equalize speed i will vote Kirby.

Why would a bloodlusted Thor not go for the Godblast? He knows it's his strongest move.

Why would a bloodlusted Thor not go for the Godblast? He knows it's his strongest move.
i ain't saying he wouldn't, i am saying that Kirby would dodge that because of his small size and warp star and it only would take him one hit to kill Thor after that since i assume Thor can't spam Godblast over and over again without draining his energy to some extent

1: Can Thor resist the transmutation/EE-like power Kirby had from Kirby Super Star? I assume he could, since he has transmutation him self, but I'm not sure so I just want someone to confirm it.
2: This might be from me just skimming Thor's page and not completely thoroughly reading every single power he has in base form, but can't Kirby use his emotion manip on him?
3: Can Kirby just, BFR Mjolnir, then beat Thor like he stole something?

1: Can Thor resist the transmutation/EE-like power Kirby had from Kirby Super Star? I assume he could, since he has transmutation him self, but I'm not sure so I just want someone to confirm it.
That is transmutation and only works on Helpers. Kirby has transmutation if he spits Thor as a star or eats him, and I weirdly see no resistance to it in Thor's page.
2: This might be from me just skimming Thor's page and not completely thoroughly reading every single power he has in base form, but can't Kirby use his emotion manip on him?
No.
3: Can Kirby just, BFR Mjolnir, then beat Thor like he stole something?
If Thor throws it at Kirby and he tries to eat it, he will fail and get hit if he uses Inhale, and do eat it if he tries Super Inhale. Otherwise that would be out-of-character

That is transmutation and only works on Helpers. Kirby has transmutation if he spits Thor as a star or eats him, and I weirdly see no resistance to it in Thor's page.

No.

If Thor throws it at Kirby and he tries to eat it, he will fail and get hit if he uses Inhale, and do eat it if he tries Super Inhale. Otherwise that would be out-of-character
Hm, alright.

Back