• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pinhead Small Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
In Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, Barbie busts a hole larger than himself through a brick wall with his flame breath. The other Cenobites in the series are created by the Leviathan and experience the rigors of the Labyrinth, whereas Pinhead admits that the Cenobites he created from Earthly corpses are over-eager shadows of his former colleagues. Pinhead himself is portrayed as the leader of his old group (he's even described as the lord of hell in the script for the second film) and put up a better fight against the Doctor.
  • For a second, everything is still then a single bladed limb flies across the space between them and neatly and calmly slices PINHEAD's throat open. The thin red line becomes a torrent of blood and the former lord of Hell falls dead at the feet of his successor.
So the Cenobites, let alone Pinhead, should scale far above 0.00038 tons of TNT.

I think its alright. Later on the profile does need a better overhaul though. Both of the extra keys still have issues along with some other hang ups.

Speaking of extra keys, should Hellraiser 3 be an extra key? He's stated to be the same Pinhead, but depicted as more powerful and unrestrained, and he lacks certain weaknesses.

The only difference between Hellraiser 3 Pinhead and the other Pinhead is morals
For decades, I served Hell with no memory of my former life. I still don't... Monster as I was, I was bound by laws. Hell has its commandments, too, you know.
The shell of the beast has been fleshed. What I was is out there in your world, unbound, unstoppable. Then what can we do? There is something we can do but it will require great courage.
Pinhead just isn't following the laws set by the Leviathan in 3, but power wise he's no different.

Like Superman could melt someone's brain with heat vision, but he doesn't do so because of morals. It doesn't mean he's not capable of melting a brain though.

I got the albums from here if you're wondering.

I'll make the changes and replace some scans.

Last edited:
Ok, I've made the changes.

Should I close this, or do you have anything more to add?

Anything else I'd add would be for another CRT. Like adjusting his P&A section.

So I think you should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back