• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piece!Beatrice vs Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promestein said:
No, he can't, because Beatrice's hax are way above anything he is capable of, therefore rendering his speed advantage useless. And all she needs to do, comparatively, is twitch in his direction to kill him, and she has no reason to screw around with a boring inexpressive skeleton.
to be fair sans is pretty interesting...do Beatrice like funny guys?

Here's a question regarding Umineko charachters on this wiki. In Umineko, according to the rules of the game, Beatrice can be "killed" if one develops a theory on who, why, and howdunnit for EP1-4. The question here is if that logic can be applied to this wiki. If it does, then sans still stands a chance if he's enough of a detective to solve the Rokkenjima Mystery. If not, then Beatrice takes this.

You think there would be an unambiguous victory against Sans for once. But now I am unsure. Could anyone please tell me in layman's terms (no jargons), what does it take to unambiguously (it means can be of no uncertainty or cannot be in another way) beat Sans without even a slight chance from Sans to affecting them? Something from Beatrice or anyone from her reality should be able to do something, please.

Northern Wind00 said:
HIT IT said:
So what's the decision?
I'd say that if Sans can't hurt her, this is a stomp thread, since there's no way he could ever win in a million years.
If Sans can hurt her, then by extension he can destroy her essence and... I ran a speed calculation just for this.

If Undertale battles took place in normal time. Light would travel 9993.08 kilometers per frame.

The speed of light in an actual Undertale fight Assuming Frisk's soul is 5ft in diameter (which is highballing it, the lower this number is the stronger timescale gets). Light travels .0001016 kilometers per frame.

Meaning the timescale of an Undertale fight is... 983578866.61x

29,507,365,998.3 'frames' per actual second.

Beatrice moves .00367% the speed of sans, subtracting 108292033.213761 damage from the total.

This leaves a total of 29,399,073,965.08624 damage with no KR factored, per second.

29,399,073,965.08624 damage is enough to obliterate 296,960,343 Chara/Frisk Fusions AFTER they'd already killed Sans and gotten the power boost from that that allowed Chara to oneshot an entire multiverse. That is to say, after they became capable of existing outside of a multiverse.

Sans Speedblitz's Beatrice from his damage per second (base with minor KR), and Reaction speed/Combat Speed being massively superior. Or he can't hurt her and this is a stomp thread. take your pick.

I think that Sans COULD hurt her, because of his ridiculous ability to ignore defenses on multiverse+ level beings up to and including 'invulnerability frames', but that's just my take on the matter. My vote is for Sans, because I think he could do it before she could react.
lol northern wind is always posting on understale threads. Umineko characters are kind of broken and only play by their own rules. Didn't beatice meet with Bernastel and Lambdadelta from the beggining though?

Aurasuke said:
lol northern wind is always posting on understale threads. Umineko characters are kind of broken and only play by their own rules. Didn't beatice meet with Bernastel and Lambdadelta from the beggining though?
I've been in a couple of other threads as well. *shrugs*

I find it funnier that nearly every single cthulu mythos god makes umineko characters look like a single grain of sand on beach.

Salavtore said:
I find it funnier that nearly every single cthulu mythos god makes umineko characters look like a single grain of sand on beach.
Except the creator and Featherine lol, you forgot those two which makes them equal in verses because we can't tell whose stronger.

Besides Chthulu Gods barely do anything, at least Featherine gets drunk some of the time and looks more like a person than a well "cthulu"

Barely having to do much to be extremely powerful i find more impressive than getting drunk. The fact that more characters are 1-A and the High 1-A of cthulu mythos (Yog sothoth) is pretty much as described like the DC comcis tier 0 (Primal monitor) says even alot more about the gods. In a match where no omnipotents were allowed, mythos takes the cake.

Anyway @Deko i thought this was inconclusive?

If not then beatrice should have the win. Shes beyond what sans has gone against in his fullest. (Genocide frisk)

Fafaaf61 said:
Here's a question regarding Umineko charachters on this wiki. In Umineko, according to the rules of the game, Beatrice can be "killed" if one develops a theory on who, why, and howdunnit for EP1-4. The question here is if that logic can be applied to this wiki. If it does, then sans still stands a chance if he's enough of a detective to solve the Rokkenjima Mystery. If not, then Beatrice takes this.

It works with meta-Battler, who is a detective on the rules of the game. He was originally a fundamental part of this game that Beatrice embodies.

Aurasuke said:
Funny how Umineko lower tiers/fodder characters that aren't really even considered characters can solo pretty much most verses lol

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Wild_Cats_(Umineko)
Wild Cats are more than infinitely stronger than meta-Bearice.

Salavtore said:
Barely having to do much to be extremely powerful i find more impressive than getting drunk. The fact that more characters are 1-A and the High 1-A of cthulu mythos (Yog sothoth) is pretty much as described like the DC comcis tier 0 (Primal monitor) says even alot more about the gods. In a match where no omnipotents were allowed, mythos takes the cake.
Anyway @Deko i thought this was inconclusive?
Yeah but not actually you see fictions like the demon king where the law of identity exists and there's an infinite number of higher realities, or in Umineko where there's also an infinite number of higher realities means that there probably is an infinite number of unamed people who are also High 1-A, for example one staricase below Featherine or something like that. Either way the strength of the verse is kind of a moot point, it's the quality of the fiction that matters. I could be an author and say that my fictional charcters are qualitatively stronger than all others even if they seem like normal humans to each other and that would be just as valid as your omnipotent characters. In the end it's the quality of the work that solos not the power of it.

That's why Higarashi>umineko

I agree with primal monitor thing, it's only tier 0 due to extreme fanbase, primal monitor is less impressive than most other "omnipotents" or even other 1-A, and doesn't have any feats. Then again authors these days don't even know what higher dimensions are yet depict them as 3-D drawings or something like badly drawn art at the very most. It also seems weird how our site doesn't really take string theory/M theory into account despite it having it on it's tier page.

You mean an absolutely omnipotent being? Oh and you cannot grasp the true form.

Aurasuke said:
Yeah but not actually you see fictions like the demon king where the law of identity exists and there's an infinite number of higher realities, or in Umineko where there's also an infinite number of higher realities means that there probably is an infinite number of unamed people who are also High 1-A, for example one staricase below Featherine or something like that.
1-A, not High 1-A. Being a high-end 1-A and actually being High 1-A aren't the same thing.

Sans wins GG easy

Beatrice may die of laughter she said eve

Well now talking seriously, Sans should not have any chance as Beatrice unless one considers the special attack because I doubt that Beatrice has something that can defend it

I know this is a necro, but Beatrice stomps this really hard. Also, her "arrogance" isn"t really that. It was with Battler in particular. This was explained in the series. And her simple hax of time manipulation can make it to where no one died from her, therefore negating Sans biggest reason of winning against her. Also, he is not going to interest her for long, so she will finish him off quickly. And in terms of her durability, he's not doing jack to her. Witches from that verse will need a ridiculous amount of hax and power to take her Dow , and that's not coming from Sans. Also, what's stopping Beatrice from erasing him from existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back